Miss Z 2006 Pictures

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah should be a prize, maybe a full wings west bodykit, thatd b nice! ha ha

LOL, yeah very nice!

I reckon the ladies would disagree though and they are the ones winning it! :cry:

Maybe we should do this proper and have a £2 entry fee and put the proceeds towards something pink, pretty and sweet smelling! :cool:

if this thread is about pictures of the spouse in front of a Z, wouldnt the likes of Trin and Emero have to put pictures of their hubbies lying on the bonnet in a posing pouch? :x: :hurl: :rofl:

Now the ladies would love my boyfriend.... he's latin American, cute and has a great body... :p

though he is an alpha male through and through and no he wouldn't wear a posing pouch......

Guest Z Man

nope... we were on holiday near la rochelle... it was actually bloody freezing for early september... but boiling hot in england... typical!!

I wanted to get her in a bikini and take a pic of her on my Zed... she said not until summer - spoil sport!

:dance: So no one has actually said if you own a Zed and Your a "Bird" that you can enter!!!!

So can we?

Purely for information purposes, if not then I will enter Storm as my other half...ust need to know so i can arrange some pics with the Zed! :dance: