688rwhp dyno sheet as promised.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why everyone is going on about the standard box on the jun car, this car was developed to slowly build up speed and do a top speed run and you say standard nissan box!!! well the standars manual box is only geared to do about 197 mph so being as they did more like 250 mph then i dont think it was a stardanrd box!!!

You own a skyline right!! How you know the capabilities of a Z if you dont own one. Just curious..

You own a skyline right!! How you know the capabilities of a Z if you dont own one. Just curious..

pmsl, kirbz is on about his 3rd stint as a zed owner!!!

*shakes head*

One of the many reasons for selling my last Zed and not getting another one was all this shit... sorry but it's gone from bad to worse... it's like a playground round here now!

I've given up on performance cars in general, moved on. Have fun with all this handbags at ten paces stuff! Not for me :( (and some others who have posted in this thread)

Guest Scottywil

Geez, just read this whole thread.

Nitro, your zed is awesome! One of the best looking ive ever seen! :bow:

Its so weird that the people who are trying to build the 'best' zed, claim that bhp is not important, yet when someone claims to have achieved big bhp, its all bullshit. :confused:

So you dont believe the claims, who gives a shit? Whats the point in being rude about it? Im pretty sure 99% of members on here would happily have a zed like that, but instead of praising the guy, you go looking for faults. :headvswal

Guest John Helps

Kay

Sounds a bit like sour grapes cos your zeds gone now its all kids stuff

Folks on this website are about 500 strong thats young old stupid immature old wise and boring........ all kinds

We have one thing in common we all love the car......its called diversity

Be tolerant

*shakes head*

One of the many reasons for selling my last Zed and not getting another one was all this shit... sorry but it's gone from bad to worse... it's like a playground round here now!

I've given up on performance cars in general, moved on. Have fun with all this handbags at ten paces stuff! Not for me :( (and some others who have posted in this thread)

We have one thing in common we all love the car..

LOL I dont think so!! Only person who loves Nitropows car is Nitropow.

Most of the forum seems hell bent on slagging it off.

Little wonder we only have 500 subscribed members but thousands of registered users.

Who in their right mind would want to join this club with a welcome like some of you have dished out to this guy??

Little wonder we only have 500 subscribed members but thousands of registered users.

Who in their right mind would want to join this club with a welcome like some of you have dished out to this guy??

This in fact true, my membership ran out a few weeks ago. Shame it has to get to this level......

got a sore head mr pooper scooper :rofl: :rofl:

nope, just peed off with the way that somehow questioning someones results can be seen as slagging someones motor.

Anyway, i give up, lets all believe everything we are told. I'm off to re gap my iridiums, got to be worth 50 bhp. Iwonder why NGK dont fit them with a 1 cm gap as standard...dumb ass ngk, they know nothing.

Ok iv just read this thread.........and my 2p's worth is that its an awesome car and i have to admit that your engine bay looks the business but thats not what makes high BHP figures!

You've come on this site and shown us your charts and iv seen quite a negative response and that dont appeal to me.........theres a difference between questioning and blatant disregarding!

Iv been on this site for quite a while and whenever someone has come on and possibly achieved something, people tend to get rather negative and dont respond well.

Dont take it to heart mate..............you've done well there and i give you respect for having such a nice Zed and it can only do good for others when they see it and make them more intrested in a car which seems to be going down in value due to people being put off!

Good Luck in the future with your plans and keep us informed

Cheers

Fas

p.s. to any negative members out there..............lets try be a little more welcoming!

nope, just peed off with the way that somehow questioning someones results can be seen as slagging someones motor.

Anyway, i give up, lets all believe everything we are told. I'm off to re gap my iridiums, got to be worth 50 bhp. Iwonder why NGK dont fit them with a 1 cm gap as standard...dumb ass ngk, they know nothing.

You have every right not to believe me....

But i want to ask you this. In your opinion with our mods how much horsepower we should be making and what other mods we have to put on the car to make a "real" 688rwhp.

You have every right not to believe me....

But i want to ask you this. In your opinion with our mods how much horsepower we should be making and what other mods we have to put on the car to make a "real" 688rwhp.

didnt really have a look at what mods youve got, but general rule of thumb is the injector size = FWBHP, so you would need 850cc injectors or push 720cc's to their limits.

twin induction or MAP sensor as the single MAF maxes out at around 550bhp

BIG turbos

ex manifolds

cams for additional breathing

some bloody good mapping!!

a couple of magic trees & some stickers down your wings ;) :D

all IMO :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest parker

Nitro that is an awesome figure and over here in OZ we only have a handful of Zeds pushing those figures. I only wish mine had grunt like that. Once again superb effort.