Wheel time!!

Guest Neil Morris
Its time to change the wheels, as the project furthers,

Thanks to Bandit who photoshoped the pics.

what do you think?? 5 or 6 spoke?

Talk to Jason Farrow....Or see his post.....think they were only about

4K... :shock: He did not tell me if that was each or for all 4....... :D

hart wheels are the mutts but to expensive

as are azev IMO

The Brock B4 looks great on Matts car, as its black. It seems not to match

the red so good, I am buying the wheels for me so wether its been done

befor is not the question :tongue: I think the Harts are the ones but as

Greg just said "mucho dosh amego"

Poor old bank account your about to get done over again!! :rofl:

Hehe i can get you any wheel made in Japan my friend, Rays do some truly awesome rims

http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/indexe.html click on wheels at the top Volk GTC face 2 are one of my favs :)

Coooooooool can you get me some Trafficstar that dont cost more than a fookin lung and kidney then, caus i sure as fook cant find em cheaper than £3000 and i refuse to pay that kind of money on wheels just because the only 2 cars in the world that have this offset are 300zx and skylarks !!!!

Talk about over a barrel !!!!

Guest astrassuck

If you had those 6 spoke wheels, wouldn't the ride be a bit strange? I mean, look they are mounted at an angle, and opposite angle to each other.....interesting setup :x:

Dude both pics looked sweet go for what you think is good, every one has different preference. i just got 5 spoke deep dish 19" £3000 some peeps like em some dont, but as you know wheels can make/break car so choose wisely.

Guest astrassuck
I do like the Brock alloys, but as Chris said they have both been done before. But what ever you do avoid Chavvy chrome spinners :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

And neons to compliment them :rofl:

you know you could fit a set of stock murcie rims on there with your wide rear arches, they should just drop on.. performance alloys were gonna make mine till tony rang and told me the stocks will fit.! not too bad on price.. 1st rims are 700 front each 800 rear each..

you know you could fit a set of stock murcie rims on there with your wide rear arches, they should just drop on.. performance alloys were gonna make mine till tony rang and told me the stocks will fit.! not too bad on price.. 1st rims are 700 front each 800 rear each..

You can have all 4 of mine with rubber for the price of a rear :D