FFS - Christmas

:rant:

After hearing on the news yesterday the hindu community want the new postage stamps banned (http://www.hinduforum.org/) because they find it offensive that a hindu is worshipping Jesus (Even though its from an original painting that I believe hangs in a gallery)!!

Ive just heard on the news that Muslims wants Christmas lights banned or renamed to winter lights as its offending them!!!!! :rant:

FFS This is Britain we live in - Who took the Fookin Great out of it!!!! :mac1: :rant: :mac1: :rant: :rant: :headvswal :headvswal

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Neil Morris

I feel the same. I dont go on holiday & say build me a church........I would'nt not even if they let me live there. I say ban all religion & people killing each other. But can we keep the CHRISTMAS lights & Turkey........( the bird not the country )...LOL

Guest AngusGlover

It is a load of cr*p but this is our country and we should not be dropping "christmas " because it offends people of other religions. If they don't like it...simple...FOOK OFF....

Come on Si, thats just too upbeat for you!

Christmas is a ****ing waste of time and money. It sucks!. A yearly ritual that you have to endure time after time....it's not just one day of the year, it's a 3 month mince!.....

...before ANYONE starts thinking I'm a Scrooge, I'd love to see the disgusting amounts of money spent on rubbish each year donated to charity. :)

Any better?

i think that stamp thing is well out of order. we dont try and ban Divali cos its not in our faith. bleedin cheek to come to our country and say that our customs offend them. if they dont like it here then they can f00k off. like Neil said, if I were to go on holiday to somewhere in India i would enjoy and respect their culture, not try to get rid of it like a virus.

Guest astrassuck

I agree with Si christmas is a load of bullshit now! And as for the whole hindu / muslim / sikism or whatever thing **** them, **** them all! I have no problem with multi-cultural societies, and although i think religion is more trouble than it's worth, i am tolerant and safe in the knowledge that I have no understanding of their religions and have no reason to have a problem with them. However this is just ridiculous! Weren't the lights in briming last year called winter lights and the christmas shopping season renamed winterfest?

I believe that this was decided by christians who were afraid that the muslim etc. communities *MIGHT* be offended by it, turns out the muslim community leaders thought it was a stupid idea and had no problem with Noel, Christmas or decorations!

If they do get offended then I think it's time to pull the plug, turn the gate into a one way turnstyle and have it set to the "leaving" position.

well i like chrimbo, i like the fact that i get time off work have an excuse to get pi55ed and give and recieve loads of prezzies

i like the name christmass and i like the name christmass lights, fook them fookers who dont like our traditions

but i bet they still like their CHRISTMASS bonus fookin ****ers

as for whining on about christmass just being about spending money do what i did payed two quid for a bonzai tree grew it all year without ourlass knowing about it and gave it to her for christmass, she loved it and thought it was the best thing that she has ever got (because i rememberd that she asked for one and thats all that mattered)

but being the blonde she is she killed the fooker lol

Guest sillen nephets

i would happily buy a muslim , hindu or whatever a one way ticket back to his "roots" if he gave me his passport to burn ......Fek em all ..ruining our country ...culture !?? what culture trains ten year old boys to blow them selves to bits as human bombs ..sick depraved monsterous zelots ......not all are the same in fact itis only a small minority agreed but IMHO we would be better off with out them ........i dont need corner shops or off licences..

even make a decent curry myself so the curry houses can shut for me also i will never go in a mosque so they can come down ........or turn them into mobile phone towers fish and chips and beer and fags who needs turbans dish dashes and mecca ( surprised they havent made us change the name of the most popular bingo halls yet ) ...

I have 5 kids Christmas is excellent for them for me its months of having Christmas rammed down your throat and then months of paying for it :rant:

In other words it is for the kids and its a shame its ruined, as for people of alternative faiths wanting to change the GREAT BRITAIN that they or there parents have decided to settle in is very very simple if you dont like it F*ck off to a country where your faith is worshipped :hyper:

Not racist or prejudice just fed up with minority groups inflicting there ideals on the majority.

I do not believe in any faith i believe in science and hard proof

A book with a load of stories ! cant get my head round that at all ?

Fossils and DNA etc a little more real would'nt you say ?

Not racist or prejudice just fed up with minority groups inflicting there ideals on the majority.

I do not believe in any faith i believe in science and hard proof

A book with a load of stories ! cant get my head round that at all ?

Fossils and DNA etc a little more real would'nt you say ?

Totally agree.

( surprised they havent made us change the name of the most popular bingo halls yet ) ...

Err they did in luton a few years ago they petrol bombed the old odeon cinema when it was re opened as Mecca Bingo, The owners backed down and i belive its still empty and burned to this day ?

So as you can see if they dont like something they dont communicate this constructivly they blowit up and call you a racist in a country you used to be proud to live in ..... So sad :headvswal

Guest vigilante

im atheist and i dont care if people celebrate christmas. screw it, divali is the festival of lights so lets call them divali lights hehe

-v-

Xmas is the mutts :D

i love it! fookin great time. drink to excess, eat crap loads, having a laff with mates & family, buying & getting prezzies - best time of the year IMO :hyper:

oh - & nope, im not religous. couldnt give a stuff about some chippies kid that got nailed to a cross. sorry. :x:

Xmas is the mutts :D

i love it! fookin great time. drink to excess, eat crap loads, having a laff with mates & family, buying & getting prezzies - best time of the year IMO :hyper:

oh - & nope, im not religous. couldnt give a stuff about some chippies kid that got nailed to a cross. sorry. :x:

You're not really celebrating christmas then. Merely setting aside time to put on loads of weight..... :rofl:

;)