At last!!

this thread sucks

i smoke and have done for around 12years :D if i go in a restaurant i dont smoke as when im eating i cant stand others smoking,after iv eaten im out the door and have 2 in a row goes down lovely after a meal :D

in my house i dont smoke around my children as they dont have a choice wether to inhale passive smoke so the garden it is

but if im in a pub i will smoke after all a ciggy and a beer is like salt and pepper needs to go together,if a ban is imposed il still smoke in the pub/bar cos im selfish :rolleyes: :D

some good points from most some fookin drivel here though,i agree with jock with some points like smokers are not the only people affecting health so il keep smoking :hyper:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me though, as I stated earlier, I only smoke in other peoples company if they say I can, I never ask if I can I just presume they would not like it. As for being in a pub and smoking, at the moment you go to a pub knowing it will be full of smokers so I will carry on, if it really bothered you that much you wouldnt be there.

Never even knew you smoked Rich!!

Being in the forces, I'm kinda used to people smoking, nearly everyone does it. The only times I grips my poo is when tey blow their smoke directly into my face, when I'm eating or when they've had a fag outside, then walk in and breathe all over you! I think that stinks even more than the smoke! I quite like the smokey smell in some pubs, think it gives the place character. However sometimes it can be over powering. Some Super Duper extractors would work a treat, then everyone will be happy, well, nearly everyone! :D

Never even knew you smoked Rich!!

Being in the forces, I'm kinda used to people smoking, nearly everyone does it. The only times I grips my poo is when tey blow their smoke directly into my face, when I'm eating or when they've had a fag outside, then walk in and breathe all over you! I think that stinks even more than the smoke! I quite like the smokey smell in some pubs, think it gives the place character. However sometimes it can be over powering. Some Super Duper extractors would work a treat, then everyone will be happy, well, nearly everyone! :D

Hi Andrew, hope your keeping well over there, its like I said I dont smoke in other peoples company unless they say its ok and I dont ask, its my habit not theirs. ;)

A respectable gent. :)

I do try, I guess I am in a minority, but for me, if it was the other way round I just wouldnt go to the pub, my live and let live outlook to life may not be to other peoples taste but I bet you £1000 I am also one of the least stressed people you will ever meet as well. ;)

I don't give a **** about politics and all that *****cks blah blah shite... all I know is that I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy a pint without coming home snelling like a ****ing ashtray and coughing my lungs up all that night and the next morning!

Smokers on the whole are completely inconsiderate, lighting up when you are trying to eat, blowing it in your face, the ****ing stuff stinks and you don't know just how much you all stink as you have all got used to smelling like it! That's a simple fact of the way your senses work, you get used to a smell and to you and you alone it doesn't smell that bad if at all, but all us other poor ******* trying to keep healthy, we are being forced to breathe it all in against our will.

I have nothing against smokers as long as they all piss off and do it where it isn't affecting others who choose not to infect themselves with Cancer! :D

And just because someone smokes doesn't mean you can't like them or be friends with them, I just can't undrstand why all the nicotene addicts (and yeas you are addicted, it's a scientific fact you are now dependant on it) choose to end up a wrinkled up yellow toothed gum diseased clogged arteried ****ed up lunged cancer ridden old hacking man/woman

But saying all that I think the simplest way of doing it would be to have non-smoking pubs and smoking pubs. Job done. But because everything is profit driven in this crazy world we live in that will never happen as has already been pointed out.

I can see both sides points, and it's one of those things where you just can't please everybody unfortunately... :(

I do try, I guess I am in a minority, but for me, if it was the other way round I just wouldnt go to the pub, my live and let live outlook to life may not be to other peoples taste but I bet you £1000 I am also one of the least stressed people you will ever meet as well. ;)

I rarely go to the pub. I'd very much like to. Lack of funds at the moment and not wanted to feel sick keeps me indoors.

You do seem chilled out and your opinion/view is a well worded one.

PMSL @ Kay I had to fight to come up for breath when saying this sentence! :rofl: Not sure how true to life it is, but it made me laugh.

choose to end up a wrinkled up yellow toothed gum diseased clogged arteried ****ed up lunged cancer ridden old hacking man/woman

I rarely go to the pub. I'd very much like to. Lack of funds at the moment and not wanted to feel sick keeps me indoors.

You do seem chilled out and your opinion/view is a well worded one.

PMSL @ Kay I had to fight to come up for breath when saying this sentence! :rofl: Not sure how true to life it is, but it made me laugh.

Sorry, had a few bevvies ready to go out (and stink of smoke lol :rant: ) and can't do apostrophies at the moment ;)

the ****ing stuff stinks and you don't know just how much you all stink as you have all got used to smelling like it! That's a simple fact of the way your senses work, you get used to a smell and to you and you alone it doesn't smell that bad if at all :(

I smoke 20 a day and have done for the last 20 years, I got close up and personal to piesoup and he didnt know I smoked ;) , also spent a few hours this week with mickl off the forum and I bet if you asked he wouldnt have known either, I guess im just not a smelly person. :D

Actually, now you mention that, there is one of my friends that smokes and he NEVER stinks... it's really weird.. maybe it's a super sevret brand of cigarettes that only covert spies use, and you have just exposed you and me mate as 005 and 007...

Man I'm feeling random tonight, I think it may be because I miss my Zeds so much... :headvswal

EDIT: And what were you doing getting that close to another dude? :eek: It's all gone a bit pink parade around here lately... :wack:

I smoke 20 a day and have done for the last 20 years, I got close up and personal to piesoup and he didnt know I smoked ;) , also spent a few hours this week with mickl off the forum and I bet if you asked he wouldnt have known either, I guess im just not a smelly person. :D

.....or you're just hiding that fact from your wife/girlfriend.

My boss smokes about 15 a day and he has done for about 20 years...his wide still doesn't know! He has shares in Orbit!

.....or you're just hiding that fact from your wife/girlfriend.

My boss smokes about 15 a day and he has done for about 20 years...his wide still doesn't know! He has shares in Orbit!

she knows, tells me daily I am going to die soon cos of it, then hands me another while she checks over my life assurance.

this thread is a goodun though Si. saving me a fortune cos I cant type and smoke. :rofl: :rofl:

It's calmed down now a bit. All the angry people have left. Probably down the pub pumping noxious gasses into their lungs... *JOKE *disclaimer before people starting getting angry again* ;)

LOL! Indeed.

Not a huge amount. If it were another colour, I'd go for Stillen rear bumper and side skirts, 99 spec front end, rear lights and spoiler.

BUT, it's 'classic' type colour, that's not ment to sound retentive in the slightest, but want to keep the main body as it is. 99spec rear lights, light window tints, full leather retrim (2 tone).

Considering changing the wheels, but happy with the Rays ones at the moment.

So, unfortunately, nothing that exciting. Just want to keep it neat and tidy looking...with something special. :)

It's calmed down now a bit. All the angry people have left. Probably down the pub pumping noxious gasses into their lungs... *JOKE *disclaimer before people starting getting angry again* ;)

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rofl: :rofl:

ime teetotal :eek: :eek: now therse a shock

grrr you just wouldnt let it lie tommy (said in a bobby ball accent) oh god now im turning into Neil Morris

Ireland has had a total ban for almost two years now. I've barely been inside a pub since, like most people I now have a few tinnies at home so I can enjoy a fag.

The traditional pub is now dead in Ireland. A lot of country pubs have either shut down or just don't open til about 8 in the evening.

The elderly who like a trot down to the pub every day don't do it anymore. The one thing they look forward to has been taken away. they can't stand out in the cold.

Non-smokers are also affected as all their friends are standing outside the pub having a laugh and a fag.

Ireland brought in a blanket ban with no concessions. if your a smoker, tough, stand outside in the cold or f*ck off home.

I believe it's not going to be as stringent in the UK as it is here.

And Funkisi, Polls saying 90% of Ireland accept is pure rubbish, Everyone over here knows that. :rant: