What on earth is happening to this club

Guest andyduff
I was just thinking the very same fuggles.some people are not happy unless they moan,why cant we have a forum where we can have a moan?We can call it the moaning ****er section.

Like the guy that goes out for a meal and always moans so he gets a discount moan moan moan makes me ****in sick man!

Pot, kettle, black! Nuff said :tongue: :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dave Marley
moan moan moan makes me ****in sick man!

What makes me sick is people, who haven't even bothered subscribing, suggesting that a trader (who pays to keep this forum going) should be banned. :xxx:

Guest andyduff
What makes me sick is people, who haven't even bothered subscribing, suggesting that a trader (who pays to keep this forum going) should be banned. :xxx:

Bwahahahahahahahaha too right! Ban MartinTT :xxx: :D:D:D

Guest Chris@GetGReddy

Here here

Martin shhhhhhhhhh theres a good lad :x:

Forget Martin but there are plenty things on here that make me sick too,infact ****IN SICK.

lol if his past posts are anything to go by, it will be another 5 months before his mum goes out again and he manages to sneak back :rolleyes: on the computer

Erm thanks Fuggles.... mate :)

see Martin has left the building now, call me sceptical but i think he's someone else undercover, going by an old post of his past 22, hmm

You guys are only jealous the i.o.m is the place to race the zed at high speeds PAST COPS usually against bikes anyhow :dance:

Smithy

Guest tattooman

We need a section on the forum where people can use more extreme language, be more filthy and be more offensive only to be used by full paid up members. If anyone doesn't wanna see all the CRAP such as slagging off other members personally etc or forum politics THEN THEY NEED NOT LOOK AT THAT SECTION AS WHAT THEY WILL SEE WILL DEFINATELY BE OFFENSIVE.

Guest tattooman

Only problem is the whole club will be in there constantly verbally kicking the Crap outta each other insread of driving our 300ZX'S and being happy to help each other out....

Yeah that's just cos you guys were "come overs" :tongue: cops see a group of high powered cars they tend to stop them and have a friendly chat in advance, none of you guys were fined or anything were yer ? good thing is too with your english driving licence's any endorsements here can't as of yet be applied to your english licence :) including bans !!

I bet you'll all be back though :dance:

cheers

smithy

Guest andyduff
Yeah that's just cos you guys were "come overs" :tongue:

Is that some kind of sport over there Smithy? :D What do you "come over" ??? :rofl:

Guest x-biker
Is that some kind of sport over there Smithy? :D What do you "come over" ??? :rofl:

He's come out now that they've stopped giving "The Birch" to all the fudge packers! :tongue:

Guest tattooman

They got pulled over because they were driving excuses for Skylines the GTST, what a pile of crap they are I am glad I sold mine, one day I will get around to buying a GTR Skyline though.

Well since I started my romance with the Esprit i haven't looked in here for a while, So seeing this post I had to have a read.

Yeah it does seem you committee guys have been on some "authority" course!!!!

Everyone can be questioned because you Mike put in money and tons of time doesn't mean you can't be asked!!! Your answer is sheer arrogance, but then I found quite alot of arrogance among this lot, God knows why!!!

Anyway best of luck in all your arguments, have fun!!!

Geoff.

What EXCATLY is your role in this club and what authority do you have ? I believed it is nothing more than you are the provider of our bandwith and have no authority to do Admin or mod what is posted on the forums.

Please confirm.

Sorry tanx, but that riled me up, maybe I shouldn't have included my last statement but its there now.

I hope you never have a question put to you in that manner when you've put a lot of effort into something, I felt it belittled my efforts on this forum which yes I have put a lot of time (probably too much time) and money into, but at the same time I'm not one to go shouting that off the top of every building.

I don't moan about these things because I do it because I enjoy it, the enjoyment is slowly being sapped however, questions are fine, ask as many as you want, but I do not feel that question was put to me correctly.

Sorry if i offended any of the members, but I have feelings also, and was offended. Everything I've done is to allow for a place for discussion about the 300zx, I don't ask, need or want anything in return. The only benifit I get from doing this is knowing that this site will appear on the internet as long as i have the connectivity and that i know i have somewhere to come when I have a problem.

Sorry tanx, but that riled me up, maybe I shouldn't have included my last statement but its there now.

Fair enough Mike, but that is life, even when we do things voluntarily we do have to take stick from people or we end up resigning.

I'm sure your work is appreciated by lots of us, so don't get disheartened, if you do buy an Esprit and join the forum I'm now active on.lol.

Geoff.

Fair enough Mike, but that is life, even when we do things voluntarily we do have to take stick from people or we end up resigning.Geoff.

No we don't have to take stick, it makes no difference for members to ask us questions in a polite manner, or give us criticism without throwing in swear words or slating us off!

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Geoff, why in that picture of your Z have you got a bouquet of flowers attached to the roof? Is it a gay aerial or something? LOL :)