Courtesy Order anybody want anything

Guest Baggins

Guest Baggins
Hang on,

Why don't you bring the receipts along to Billing, so that people can see what you paid, and are you sure you didn't get them shipped as a business sample, so you didn't have to pay the all the Tax?

CHHHAAAAARITYYYYY MAATEE I don't think so.

actually thinking about it why the fvck do i have to justify myself to you or anyone else on here outside of the group buy , everybody that requested a receipt for there receipt file or insurance etc is getting copies,

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Baggins
Fook off SupercarZ, or tell us your usual username :rolleyes:

my guess is a mod or someone with less than average ball size

Guest sypheous

I didn't order anything i was too late and i am not a sub meber yet, however i feel that all of the mud slinging and bad mouthing is not on at all, here is someone who has given up thier time and sorted everything out for the people who did take advantage of this, all they had to do was say what they wanted and stump up a bit of cash, thats it, no toing and frowing and ordering, sorting out the customs and making sure that the order was right, if the guy did make a bit on the side, and i am by no means saying he did, so F*****G what everybody got thier stuff cheaper than they would have done if they had just ordered thier stuff them selves, this post is not aimed at everyone 98% of the group are more than happy and have nothing but praise, it the other 2% that F*** it up for everyone else, who, after all of this is going to step forward and offer to do this again????

Guest Baggins
Why didn't you say you were gonna make a profit, on the original post then?

i must say i am so impressed at your wit and inteligence and your ability to read , please see past 103 posts ........end of!!!!!!!

Guest Baggins
No one is saying he did, only you!!!

Sypheous this is another member out to cause trouble so don't worry about it mate ;) , mind you 3 guesses who :rofl: