Courtesy Order anybody want anything

Guest Baggins

Guest Baggins
Mike, who mentioned anything about Ryan making money on the order? Why have you said that?

The point, my point, was the possibility of a cheaper order for everyone.

James I can not remember every PM from every person and there exact details so can only admit to forgetting that although this was probably because you pulled out (no prob) so I did not think anymore about it.

As regards to the comment regarding having the members loyalty and interests , I think over the last 2 years I have more than shown that to a lot of members (you included) the amount of time and effort involved in this was massive I was more than happy to look after and administer this to benifit other members after all is this not what the club and having friends is all about James ?????

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Herman Munster
Mike, who mentioned anything about Ryan making money on the order? Why have you said that?

The point, my point, was the possibility of a cheaper order for everyone.

From the general tone of you comments James, that’s where, it reads to me that you think you r getting ripped off, and by association, so is everyone else.

I can’t understand why.

Further to the above have just gone and read the "rules", and can find nothing in them to say that a member cant offer this service to others and considering that 22 (including james who later withdrew) members took advantage of this offer, and at least one I know of wished he had, and the fact that two of those members are current members of the commitee, I think any vote on the subject might go badly for you.

I also think that, as the post has been running for over 10 days, its a little suspicious that it only becomes a problem after something is posted that you might take offence to

From the general tone of you comments James, that’s where, it reads to me that you think you r getting ripped off, and by association, so is everyone else.

I can’t understand why.

Mike, I am not even in on the order??? Have you actually read what I posted earlier? So I guess that put pays to me thinking I am getting ripped off.

So is this a spiteful attack on Ryan? No, you know that, I was just trying to get the order cheaper for everyone ELSE. They have still got it all for a fantastic price compared to Mr Local Nissan dealer, so thats cool.

Guest Herman Munster

Speaking as one of the 'Else' I'm more than happy with it, I must be saving about £1000 on a Nissan 60K service, I'm even paying postage even though I'll be going round to collect it.

Like I said, I can't see what the problem is, we're all making a group saving on the shipping, which in may cases would be more than the parts which were ordered, so that's a big saving.

If you can get an extra discount off the Web prices, great, but obviously Ryan can't, so were all getting the bit's at the same price he's paying. I don't see anyone else organising an order such as this, do you?

Guest Herman Munster

Pete, I know there isn't a problem mate, seems to me there is something else going on here though.

Pete, I know there isn't a problem mate, seems to me there is something else going on here though.

FFS knock it in the head girls please.

I'd just like to say thanks to Ryan for organizing it and James for the offer. Just carn't wait to get the bits bolted on. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baggins

ok peeps

After an absolute knightmare with customs :rolleyes: the order was received today :hyper:

please can those involved please pm me there address so that I can send the goods out tomorrow

Thanks

Ryan

Guest Baggins
bugger missed the boat!!

Ryan I need a pcv kit for my jap tt auto - when is the next order goin in? ;)

Hello mate ,

tbh not sure I would do it again in a hurry because of the shite I had with customs and it seems as though the club (according to Stu) will not allow this to happen again anyway

Ryan

Guest deve8uk
Hello mate ,

tbh not sure I would do it again in a hurry because of the shite I had with customs and it seems as though the club (according to Stu) will not allow this to happen again anyway

Ryan

or isnt it?

Hello mate ,

Ryan

I don't make the rules. I just moderate them.

LOL Jock, don't start again :rofl:.

You know what I meant, surely.

Surely if it is a club there must be a committee, who must put rules to the members, to vote there approval or not. So the members should decide and No Body asked me to vote on wether or not to stop other members helping more members save a few bob. We're talking a club we join, as in like minded people coming together for mutual benefit.

Not a large blunt instrument for beeting people into submission :mad:

Guest SupercarZ

Seems Bang out of ****ing order to me, that an ex committee member, trading liason officer at that, can make money of members.

Guest Baggins
Seems Bang out of ****ing order to me, that an ex committee member, trading liason officer at that, can make money of members.

LMFAO run along theres a good lad , when you know what your talking about feel free to put a point of view forward :mad:

Guest SupercarZ

Hang on,

Why don't you bring the receipts along to Billing, so that people can see what you paid, and are you sure you didn't get them shipped as a business sample, so you didn't have to pay the all the Tax?

CHHHAAAAARITYYYYY MAATEE I don't think so.

Guest Baggins
Hang on,

Why don't you bring the receipts along to Billing, so that people can see what you paid, and are you sure you didn't get them shipped as a business sample, so you didn't have to pay the all the Tax?

CHHHAAAAARITYYYYY MAATEE I don't think so.

no probs would be more than happy to , perhaps this will shut some people up once and for all :slap:

Guest Dave Marley

Well, as someone for whom Ryan bought stuff from Courtesy, I certainly don't feel ripped off in any way. :confused:

I'd just like to thank Ryan again for going to the trouble of sorting it all out and hopefully he, or someone else, will do the same in the future. :hyper: