• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kia99

Can please you order these:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=22630-Z32&Category_Code=

&

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=24078-00001&Category_Code=

So that is the Sensor and Harness.

As soon you need payment let me know and I will sort it out straight away.

Cheers

Yee have little faith my friend I am sure everyone will pay up as requested on time (won't you people)

If I have lots of probs with this then it just means I will not offer to do it again which is a shame for everyone else

Ryan

Well Ryan You'd better PM me your details if you want the money today or it will be Monday before I can chaps it. :dance:

Hello matey, thanks for your help the other night!

Will require: Complete pcv kit ('90 jap tt auto).

Thrust bearing thingy (vibrations under seat...same as yewcheck)

Will dosh you up in person, as soon as i get a price & get to the bank!!

Cheerz.......Simon :cool:

Guest Baggins
Mr Postie is going to love you Ryan. That is going to be one fecking big box, lol

Right guys the order is ready , shipping is just under $500 as the total order is in excess of 3k so I have divided this between all of us depending on what we have spent , i.e if your order was 3% of the total you have payed 3% shipping etc I think that was the fairest way. I have also added on 20% for tax which should be about right and £5 for recorded delivery to you in the UK.

I will PM you all with my bank details and amounts, when you do the bank tranfer please you your forum name as referance so I know who's paid , I am looking to place this order this evening so please make payments today and PM me when you have done so.

Any probs let me know

Ryan

Guest kia99
Right guys the order is ready , shipping is just under $500 as the total order is in excess of 3k so I have divided this between all of us depending on what we have spent , i.e if your order was 3% of the total you have payed 3% shipping etc I think that was the fairest way. I have also added on 20% for tax which should be about right and £5 for recorded delivery to you in the UK.

I will PM you all with my bank details and amounts, when you do the bank tranfer please you your forum name as referance so I know who's paid , I am looking to place this order this evening so please make payments today and PM me when you have done so.

Any probs let me know

Ryan

YGM

Just as a point of interest do you do paypal transfer ?

Im at work from 1500 pm today and wont have access to a pc till 6.30am tomorrow after that. Could you let me know when you want me to pay and how much i owe you and i will get it sent ASAP

Sorry to be a pain

Guest Baggins
Just as a point of interest do you do paypal transfer ?

Im at work from 1500 pm today and wont have access to a pc till 6.30am tomorrow after that. Could you let me know when you want me to pay and how much i owe you and i will get it sent ASAP

Sorry to be a pain

Chopper ,

Sorry no I don't mate , you will have a PM in a minute with details bud

Ryan

Guest Baggins

Order has placed this evening please check your PM's for payments info as I need the money ASAP

Thanks

Ryan

Guest Baggins

Order has been shipped so should be here in a few days , Shipping was also cheaper than quoted by $160 :hyper: so will work this out and send out the refunds on the difference with the goods

Ryan

Guest kia99
Order has been shipped so should be here in a few days , Shipping was also cheaper than quoted by $160 :hyper: so will work this out and send out the refunds on the difference with the goods

Ryan

Nice one

YGM

Guest deve8uk

Ryan

It will prob be peanuts mate for me. keep whatever it is. :duffer:

Guest Baggins
Ryan, did you manage to get that discount that I could get and offered to you for this order?

James

Did not get any discount off the web prices although all prices are 30%discounted from list price.

Check yor recent transaction receipts with courtesy and you will notice a 30% reduction in costs but the reduced costs match the internet pricing.

I was not aware that you were offering to sort this order out with your 30% (from web pricing) , chatted to a few people and courtesy and it seems that you must be the only person to get this price , its good to know that if we do this again that you will be looking after the ordering delivery and shipping of the products with an additional 30% discount (from web pricing) and also on such items as Nismo etc

Nice one James

its good to know that if we do this again that you will be looking after the ordering delivery and shipping of the products

Not sure if we will be doing this again Ryan.

MJP Auto is the supplier of OEM parts on this Forum.

James

Did not get any discount off the web prices although all prices are 30%discounted from list price.

Check yor recent transaction receipts with courtesy and you will notice a 30% reduction in costs but the reduced costs match the internet pricing.

I was not aware that you were offering to sort this order out with your 30% (from web pricing) , chatted to a few people and courtesy and it seems that you must be the only person to get this price , its good to know that if we do this again that you will be looking after the ordering delivery and shipping of the products with an additional 30% discount (from web pricing) and also on such items as Nismo etc

Nice one James

I am wondering when I said I got a 30% discount? On my workings out, it was roughly 20%, and that WAS on the web prices as I told you when you called me. ALSO on Nismo items, cos the only items I was after were Nismo - an adjustable fuel reg and a rad cap. Web price for both is $143.85 and when I telephoned, I was given a price of $115. They also gave me a quote/order number which I have written down at work.

As for you saying you were not aware of my offer, I'm sorry Ryan but I going to have to quote our pm - sent after I realised I could get it cheaper than you.

Hello mate, is it possible to add these 2 items on your order? I never did get around to doing one myself.

Do you get the full discount from Courtesy? I do as I have ordered quite a bit before and if you don't you are welcome to use my account number.

rad cap

fuel press reg

no probs mate can you add this to the thread so I can keep it all together

James

That discount will only apply to you mate

James,

Just checked with courtasy mate and the discount does not exist anymore the prices on the site are 20% cheaper accross the board so thats how the discount is given

well pissed off mate do you still want me to get yours ???

Ryan, I just double checked and I still get quite a discount on the site prices so will go with mine by myself.

Oh, it seems you were aware of my offer after all. Now we all now it is possible to change what people type and quote it but if any mods (and I don't know if they can) are able to check peoples pm's, they are welcome to verify my quotes as they are still in my pm inbox.

its good to know that if we do this again that you will be looking after the ordering delivery and shipping of the products

I didn't offer to look after the order, delivery and shipping, I simply offered my Courtesy account details so that everyone one on that order had the chance of cheaper stuff. Now I don't know what Courtesy's policy is for discount, all I know is that my 2 items had a web price of $143.85 and I was qouted $115. Maybe I was lucky on those 2 items and I was able to get the discount and it might not apply to all their gear, I don't know.

If your reply hadn't of been so sarcastic mate, I wouldn't have gone into this lengthy one. I just wasn't happy with the thought that you had turned down a chance to maybe get the order cheaper, becuase my loyalty is to everyone on here.

Guest Herman Munster

Courtesy are supplying the parts, not Ryan, I’m sure he’s not making any money on this order, all of us who have participated just benefit from the group saving on postage, after all we can all order directly from Courtesy on the Web.

I honestly can’t see where the problem is, Ryan is giving his time and energy, not to mention all the chasing around for money from people and making the initial outlay himself!

Why some people think he’s trying to rip them off I have no idea :rolleyes: I’d just say thanks, and appreciate what he’s done.

Not sure if we will be doing this again Ryan.

MJP Auto is the supplier of OEM parts on this Forum.

Does this mean that if a member does an order to courtesy then he is not allowed to order for other members and thus posibly share the postal costs??

I was under the impression that we were here to help each other?? As andy Z supplies second hand parts, does that mean that I shouldnt have sold the parts of my NA, or indeed the parts that you sold Stu?