In readiness for the Group Buy, a warm up...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
That’s incredible Mondo. I can’t imagine the hours that have gone into it but it’s totally paid off. The seats are just how I’d like mine in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly work hard for my money! :lol:

Very nice!!! Lucky guys getting this kind of work for your group buy price. :cool3:

So are you going to let on to what people have asked for or are we going to have to wait until each one is complete?

I'm not sure whether I'll be starting separate threads for each job or just adding my progress to each person's own build thread. But either way, I'll personally just be talking about whichever job I'm on with at the time. :)

Simon you do know the base Trader fee is only £40 if you are already fully subbed !

If you don't need or want your own section or want a banner that's all you need now.

https://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?188199-Trader-Fees-The-tiered-System

Very very nice Simon. Pity you are not a trader any more. :oops:

Ah man!!! Beautiful craftsmanship Si, you've got me thinking about doing my seats now!!!:innocent:

I'd just add each interior to this page or your :innocent:Traders page:whistling:, that people can scroll down through every build in one place, I for one (as most people will do) will update my build threads but it would be great to have them all in one place also:thumbup1:

Good start Si. Also dont forget my requote entirely :)

I haven't forgotten.

Simon you do know the base Trader fee is only £40 if you are already fully subbed !

If you don't need or want your own section or want a banner that's all you need now.

https://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?188199-Trader-Fees-The-tiered-System

It's a consideration, Lee. I still don't believe there's actually much call for my work within the Z32 community currently (unless I'm offering discounted rates!), but I could be proved wrong.

Wow that looks amazing Si........ When I finally get enough to get her sprayed and interior done I would only let you loose on the interior!!

Big "Veilside" logos embroidered everywhere, yes...? :rofl:

Ah man!!! Beautiful craftsmanship Si, you've got me thinking about doing my seats now!!!:innocent:

I'd just add each interior to this page or your :innocent:Traders page:whistling:, that people can scroll down through every build in one place, I for one (as most people will do) will update my build threads but it would be great to have them all in one place also:thumbup1:

I think adding to each member's thread is the best way of doing it, to be honest. For the reasons you stated, amte.

I bet and in particular i'm loving the way you've done the above :).

Me too - very Audi-esque...:thumbup:

As you yourself know, Andy, it's nigh-on impossible to get a great finish doing the doorcards in one piece. I've refined my technique (and my patterns) over the years and I can honestly say that the doorcards on this Zed are about as close to perfect as it's possible to get.

As well they should be when the fitting takes 4 HOURS for each one!! That's just the fitting of the new trim, by the way - that doesn't include removing the card or stripping the old trim off.

Keith came up from Gloucester early this afternoon to collect his car and he seemed very happy indeed, so that gives me plenty of hope that all the GB participants will be chuffed with their respective end results. :)

Is it possible to do the top half of the dash and door cards too or is that too much of an utter ballache?

It is entirely possible, although not a quick or easy process by any means. When done right, they look stunning and really modernise the cabin... when done wrong, they just spoil everything...

Lots or prep time and lots of custom work involved! It's always been on my "To Do List" for my own Zed but customer cars keep getting in the way of EVERY plan I have for my own. :lol:

It is entirely possible, although not a quick or easy process by any means. When done right, they look stunning and really modernise the cabin... when done wrong, they just spoil everything...

Lots or prep time and lots of custom work involved! It's always been on my "To Do List" for my own Zed but customer cars keep getting in the way of EVERY plan I have for my own. :lol:

Reason why I ask is because my car has a hole right in the middle of the dash where the Japanese owner had some aftermarket gauges. At the moment it’s covered by a “Z” nose badge but it irritates me and I’d rather have that smooth uninterrupted sweep of the standard dash. I think black alcantara or an economically priced alternative to alcantara would look decent...

Traders fee now paid by member Richie K. so thread now opened again. Thank you Richie that was a noble thing to do and thank you to the others who said they would chip in. I dont think you would find this kind of support in other clubs and Mondo you might find other clubs bigger that this one but you will not find a better membership base than this one.

Also dont judge me by having to lay down the rules I do the very best for this club every day every month and every year and when people turn against me I find it difficult to carry on. Try walking in my shoes and then judge me.

Don’t think anyone was judging an individual mate. Rules are rule, I think we were all just shocked that the committee felt those rule were being broken here. Difficult job being on top of the pile and trying to keep everything in order when all you want to do is join in and enjoy yourself. You guys do an amazing job, we wouldn’t be here if you didn’t. :tt1:

Now enough of the mushy sugar, show is some more pics. :wink:

Gaz, no one is turning against you mate, I (as do all of us), appreciate all the committee’s work behind the scenes, I have been here since 2005 :scared: 13 years and watched this Forum turn into a Club, you have a tough job and as I already mentioned to you, I’d do the same for you pal, I’ll never forget the help, support and back up you gave me over the parcel full of newspaper debacle, even defending me when I had left for a year or five:yes:.

You are an asset to this Club and have to make difficult decisions regarding members and Club rules. It is appreciated matey:thumbup: