Another Ebay clown

I ordered this adaptor - so could install a USB port in the Zed, connected to my head unit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391206888063?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

As a bonus, it also has the "aux in" input - which is good, as on my head unit, the socket is at the back. Result! Until it arrived and came fitted with 3 phono jacks; as opposed to the single jack in the picture. I contacted the seller and he just said "you can return it at your cost for a refund!" I pointed out again, that he sent an item different to that in his picture - to which the cheeky fooker replied "I ordered the wrong item because I lack common sense" and still demands I return it at my own cost if I want a refund.

Granted, it only cost me £5.88 - but it's the principle. He's incompetent, not me!! Fookwit....:nono:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Again you're back to people who think "I'll F*ck a few guys over with cheap Tat, make a few quid as it's only £5.88, so most people will just let it slide as by the time they pay for postage there's feck all money left to make back.. Let him have it with both barrels Rich:gun_bandana:

Again you're back to people who think "I'll F*ck a few guys over with cheap Tat, make a few quid as it's only £5.88, so most people will just let it slide as by the time they pay for postage there's feck all money left to make back.. Let him have it with both barrels Rich:gun_bandana:

Richie this isnt some little guy selling a few items..and trying to rip you off intentionally

There are over 7000 items in the shop.

The feedback is approaching 1/4 million. Total sales will be much much higher as most people dont bother leaving feedback on cheap stuff.

This is a substantial business buying from multiple Chinese factories and selling thousands of items globally. Most of it will be OK clearly from the volume of feedback but all this far Eastern stuff has a higher percentage of failures than what we here consider acceptable

Just open a dispute and paypal will/should refund you.

Richie this isnt some little guy selling a few items..and trying to rip you off intentionally

There are over 7000 items in the shop.

The feedback is approaching 1/4 million. Total sales will be much much higher as most people dont bother leaving feedback on cheap stuff.

This is a substantial business buying from multiple Chinese factories and selling thousands of items globally. Most of it will be OK clearly from the volume of feedback but all this far Eastern stuff has a higher percentage of failures than what we here consider acceptable

Just open a dispute and paypal will/should refund you.

He didn't rip me off Pete, it's Richard Smith he had the cheek to say "Lacked common sense". I was just stating that some places will advertise one thing and send you another knowing that it isn't worth the hassle for people to chase after, thereby getting rid of unwanted or defunct/obsolete stock. The buyer will probably throw it in a drawer as "it was only a fiver" only to throw it out a year down the road!

Well, he's finally accepted my position and offered me a full refund without the need to return the cable!

Russ has sent me a good link, so I'll buy the item I actually wanted - cheers mate!

Richard:thumbup:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

thats the one I got

I've just ordered that one too Paul - where did you mount yours? I was thinking on the auto-shifter plate, where the sport button would be on a J-spec....