A sad thread

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear of this Mandy. I feel absolutey honoured to have met you, and find your strength of character and courage in such adversity massively inspiring.

The effort required to attend the events you did show how truly committed you are to not letting your illness dictate your enjoyment of life.

I hope that the members of my family suffering similar battles are able to show even half of the resolve you have shown.

My very best wishes to you and your family. X

Hi Mandy, not really sure what to say apart from I was looking forward to meeting you after hearing from everyone how lovely you are and How much you love your Z....

Missed you at the 25th Anniversary meetings I had to work....

I can only send love from my family to yours....

Russ

Edited by veilside01702

Thanks for all your kind words and hopefully I will be around for a while yet!!

I hope so too Mandy!!

In the few times we have met, you have always shown the courage and dogged determination not to let the disease get the better of you. You're an inspiration to all..... Julia and I wish you all the best and, like everyone else says, we're all here for you if ever you need a chat, a virtual hug or - better still - to catch up at the odd ZX meet or two.

Love and best wishes from me, the club and everyone in it.... Hang in there Mandy!!

Richard:flowers::clover:

Edited by RichardS

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Hi Mandy,

I've not met you yet really I said a quick hello to you at the classic car show in Birmingham. zeebadee is a stand out car for me and a rival for funkysi. image.jpg

Not only a sad thread but sad time for the club a great member with great passion for the car is faced with news like this.

Now I'm not religious but my prayers, thoughts and wishes are with you and your family.

All the very best

Richard x

Mandy that's truly awful news, I'm very sorry to hear that. We met once or twice at various meets and as said above you are a credit to the club and the Z32 family. My best wishes to you I cant begin to imagine the courage it took to bring this to the forum, its just shows how strong you are!

I've only met you once at Blackpool in October and only for about 10 minutes so may sound odd having a comment on this but it's sad.. I have lost friends over the years and it's always the nice folk that have the hardest hands dealt. I feel for you and your family and I admire your attitude

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mandy

We met once and your chirpy friendly attitude and personality will stay with me always, you are in both mine and Niki's thoughts and prayers, stay strong, never give up, we are all here for you as always,

please keep visiting the forum, to say hi , once a zedder always a zedder in our eyes

love and best wishes

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to have to be writing this, but Mandy passed away last night. I know she loved you guys and she was always talking about either individual owners or their cars all the way to the end. She was always someone who deserved better than me, and you lot being the competition i could never measure up to always made me smile. I wish i had better words today, sorry.

The trophy she won last year still has pride of place on her mothers mantel piece, its the only thing on there in fact.