Chinese Police leave street racers body in street

On the flip side anyone driving at 150mph in a residential area where theres kids and families doesnt really get my sympathy, we get a lot of that on our road and im amazed that no ones been hurt yet, we regularly get a guy in an amg merc doing 90 down our street one day hes going to destroy lives driving this way

Respect for the dead! or respect for the living....wouldn't hurt over here for a few of the morons who take out Mothers with young children or old folk honed down because individuals old or young take no responsibility for there own actions.

If it gets the message across that racing at speed in residential areas is a no go (or anywhere other than a track) then so be it. I know how i would feel if my wife was reversing out of the drive with nipper in the car only to meet a driver losing control at 150mph or anything like it and wiping them out....sensitivity to his corpse is not one of them.

As for the 3rd party reporting the Jag is a new F-type with the roof ripped off, clearly is incorrect as the roof can be seen folded down, it is more likley that the impat of the crash threw him from the car and according to the hyped report, was only killed when his buddy racer decided to run over him without stopping....no honour amongst low life.

Guest dan300zx

this kind of thing happened over here to the problem is there isn't many places to go off the public road to race your car . like a place you can go that's not to expensive and pay like £30 to blast you car for a hour or to .track days cost to much and are to much pissing about you just want to turn up pay ye money and go. not book 3 week ahead take the whole day off

Respect for the dead! or respect for the living....wouldn't hurt over here for a few of the morons who take out Mothers with young children or old folk honed down because individuals old or young take no responsibility for there own actions.

If it gets the message across that racing at speed in residential areas is a no go (or anywhere other than a track) then so be it. I know how i would feel if my wife was reversing out of the drive with nipper in the car only to meet a driver losing control at 150mph or anything like it and wiping them out....sensitivity to his corpse is not one of them.

As for the 3rd party reporting the Jag is a new F-type with the roof ripped off, clearly is incorrect as the roof can be seen folded down, it is more likley that the impat of the crash threw him from the car and according to the hyped report, was only killed when his buddy racer decided to run over him without stopping....no honour amongst low life.

Agree 100% it's good to see that the only casualty in this was one of the idiots racing, so, so many times I have been out to find whole families wiped out by morons such as these, it's usually the innocent that end up dead. If this gets the message across then so be it, should try it here. It's the same for those morons that think it's ok to go out, have a skin full of ale then drive home. A couple of friends of mine were taking a cardiac arrest victim on blues and twos to our local hospital, a bloke indicated to the left and pulled in towards the kerb, as they went to go past him in the ambulance he swung straight out in front of them doing a U turn. When the police arrived the driver was so drunk that he said to the police that the ambulance was on the scene fast!!!! That's what you hit you idiot!!!! Needless to say the cardiac arrest victim didn't stand a chance after this, and died at the scene, not to mention two paramedics quite badly hurt.

My daughter has been working and living in China for almost five years now. If you are wealthy, the law can be made to suit you.

Money talks louder over there than it does over here.

I feel sorry for his family, but if it deters at least one person and perhaps saves a life, then its worth it ?

Nice car. (was)

Alan.........

On the flip side anyone driving at 150mph in a residential area where theres kids and families doesnt really get my sympathy, we get a lot of that on our road and im amazed that no ones been hurt yet, we regularly get a guy in an amg merc doing 90 down our street one day hes going to destroy lives driving this way

If it were me I would be speaking to local police and borrowing a stinger strip.......... or push a shopping trolley across the road?.......:wink:

Edited by veilside01702