August 18, 201313 yr Anyone know if theres any difference between the older and later spec master cylinders... I know the early ones leaked so on my car I've used a later spec one and its slightly different to look at but it bolts up the same. Only reason im asking I kicked my car off the the bloody axle st a nds trying to bleed the brakes. The fronts bled up nice but the rears u really had yo stand on the pedal to get them to work. Wondering if the bias is set up slightly different, Any help appreciated.
August 19, 201313 yr Author Yeah did bleed it through 2 nipples on abs pump... But the newer cars have different abs pump. Cant drive the car yet so can't test it, really just wanted to know if the new master cylinder is ok on an older car.... The cylinder I have came from a 1995, and its on a 1991 zed... Thanks for replys....
Anyone know if theres any difference between the older and later spec master cylinders...
I know the early ones leaked so on my car I've used a later spec one and its slightly different to look at but it bolts up the same.
Only reason im asking I kicked my car off the the bloody axle st a nds trying to bleed the brakes.
The fronts bled up nice but the rears u really had yo stand on the pedal to get them to work.
Wondering if the bias is set up slightly different,
Any help appreciated.