Rear Light Centre Panel

What's the difference between the rear light Centre panels. I want a

pristine one so I phoned Nissan for a price. My car is a 1990 which is what they based there search on. Before ordering I just wanted to make sure I'm getting the best one and that there aren't other variants which will look better???

What's the difference between the rear light Centre panels. I want a

pristine one so I phoned Nissan for a price. My car is a 1990 which is what they based there search on. Before ordering I just wanted to make sure I'm getting the best one and that there aren't other variants which will look better???

Neil, if you are getting 99 spec centre panel then definately get 99 spec lights to match. The 99 stuff has chromed plastic inside round the edges and will look odd with 89 spec lights. :)

He also needs making aware that there are some people out there who can make the 300ZX in that reverse panel light up for roughly £100.00 and chrome up those inserts you talk about Bazster, the 99 spec panel 300ZX is just that in red but not lit so cannot be seen at night.

Neil, if you are getting 99 spec centre panel then definately get 99 spec lights to match. The 99 stuff has chromed plastic inside round the edges and will look odd with 89 spec lights. :)

He also needs making aware that there are some people out there who can make the 300ZX in that reverse panel light up for roughly £100.00 and chrome up those inserts you talk about Bazster, the 99 spec panel 300ZX is just that in red but not lit so cannot be seen at night.

The black stripe is actually a plastic panel, that clips on. The earlier models like ours, the spoiler is bonded over that section, so they are exclusive parts you cant use both. However did I spot the other day yours has been de-spoilered? that part is available again though mjp for cheaper than what Nissan will sell it to you.

The black stripe is actually a plastic panel, that clips on. The earlier models like ours, the spoiler is bonded over that section, so they are exclusive parts you cant use both. However did I spot the other day yours has been de-spoilered? that part is available again though mjp for cheaper than what Nissan will sell it to you.

:

Ive got a fibre glass spoiler back on the red one. The car in question is the pearl white rolling shell in my garage which I bought from Baz. Just wondered if it would fit the earlier bootlid