FAO:- Mr. Chris Bower

I`m getting the p!ss taken out of me now!!!! I`m getting ignored once again!!! 3 E-mails and NO reply!!! PROMISES, PROMISES PROMISES, NOT GOOD ENOUGH, If my discs are not with me by weekend expect a knock on your door Chris!!!!

I am NIL impressed!!

Daz mate - I am so sorry to hear you still have not received your discs. Personally I have heard enough now and, despite the personaly problems Chris may be experiencing, I agree this situation is simply not good enough too.

Whilst you can appreciate there is not much the club can do in respect of private deals between individuals; we can still take action to reduce the likelihood of this happening again. I will be putting the issue before the rest of the committee and I can promise there will be repercussions for Chris as the 300zx.co.uk club will simply not tollerate such behaviour towards fellow members.

Richard:no:

Edited by RichardS

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I`m getting the p!ss taken out of me now!!!! I`m getting ignored once again!!! 3 E-mails and NO reply!!! PROMISES, PROMISES PROMISES, NOT GOOD ENOUGH, If my discs are not with me by weekend expect a knock on your door Chris!!!!

I am NIL impressed!!

Daz mate - I am so sorry to hear you still have not received your discs. Personally I have heard enough now and, despite the personaly problems Chris may be experiencing, I agree this situation is simply not good enough too.

Whilst you can appreciate there is not much the club can do in respect of private deals between individuals; we can still take action to reduce the likelihood of this happening again. I will be putting the issue before the rest of the committee and I can promise there will be repercussions for Chris as the 300zx.co.uk club will simply not tollerate such behaviour towards fellow members.

Edited by RichardS

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Whilst you can appreciate there is not much the club can do in respect of private deals between individuals; we can still take action to reduce the liklihood of this happening again. I will be putting the issue before the rest of the committee and I can promise there will be repercussions for Chris as the 300zx.co.uk club will simply not tollerate such behaviour towards fellow members.

Thanks Richard and thanks for all the clubs support, I understand there is not much the club can do to rectify this and I realise this is now between me and Chris and I never expected the clubs help, I`m highlighting the fact that Chris cannot be trusted, and I`m warning other members of his nature. I`m sick to death of Chris`s lies and promises, the discs were supposedly in recorded post last week (bullsh!t) !!! I`ve been so patient and sympathetic over the last 6 fookin months and as you can tell I`ve had enough!!!! the final straw was tonight when I found another customer has been trying to contact me and had no reply!!(as my mails are not getting to me from the website) they had no choice to give a 25k extension build to another builder.......I am fuming!!!!!!!!! Please nobody trust Chris!!!, I am normally a very patient and understanding person but this has gone too far and I can guarantee this will get ugly now!!!!!

Whilst you can appreciate there is not much the club can do in respect of private deals between individuals; we can still take action to reduce the liklihood of this happening again. I will be putting the issue before the rest of the committee and I can promise there will be repercussions for Chris as the 300zx.co.uk club will simply not tollerate such behaviour towards fellow members.

Thanks Richard and thanks for all the clubs support, I understand there is not much the club can do to rectify this and I realise this is now between me and Chris and I never expected the clubs help, I`m highlighting the fact that Chris cannot be trusted, and I`m warning other members of his nature. I`m sick to death of Chris`s lies and promises, the discs were supposedly in recorded post last week (bullsh!t) !!! I`ve been so patient and sympathetic over the last 6 fookin months and as you can tell I`ve had enough!!!! the final straw was tonight when I found another customer has been trying to contact me and had no reply!!(as my mails are not getting to me from the website) they had no choice to give a 25k extension build to another builder.......I am fuming!!!!!!!!! Please nobody trust Chris!!!, I am normally a very patient and understanding person but this has gone too far and I can guarantee this will get ugly now!!!!!

but your site has phone numbers.....sorry Daz not trying to detract from your situation which is shockingly bad btw but why could'nt this punter with the extension just call you

but your site has phone numbers.....sorry Daz not trying to detract from your situation which is shockingly bad btw but why could'nt this punter with the extension just call you

Very sorry to here this Daz we give him a chance and this is what he does. Absolutely disgusting he makes shure his business is going all right and leaves you losing business. He should not be allowed on ANY car site.:no:

Edited by Gaz 300

Very sorry to here this Daz we give him a chance and this is what he does. Absolutely disgusting he makes shure his business is going all right and leaves you losing business. He should not be allowed on ANY car site.:no:

Edited by Gaz 300

ffs how hard is it to post a couple of cd's:no:

Exactly Bri - bad show indeed. And to add insult to injury, Daz has lost a £25k sale to a competitor as his 'site was not up and running properly thanks to Chris not completing his part of the deal they had. That kind of thing is bad enough normally, but in the current economic climate when sales are not so easy to come by, then it really hurts.

Daz, you are welcome mate. We all feel for you right now and any sympathy that fellow members had for Chris has, I expect, faded right away following this news.

Richard

ffs how hard is it to post a couple of cd's:no:

Exactly Bri - bad show indeed. And to add insult to injury, Daz has lost a £25k sale to a competitor as his 'site was not up and running properly thanks to Chris not completing his part of the deal they had. That kind of thing is bad enough normally, but in the current economic climate when sales are not so easy to come by, then it really hurts.

Daz, you are welcome mate. We all feel for you right now and any sympathy that fellow members had for Chris has, I expect, faded right away following this news.

Richard

a non reply from an email would be enough to turn most punters off a company. Daz can't even put a note on his site saying about the problems. From a customers point of view it looks like they are being ignored. Not good for Daz's business at all.

a non reply from an email would be enough to turn most punters off a company. Daz can't even put a note on his site saying about the problems. From a customers point of view it looks like they are being ignored. Not good for Daz's business at all.

The customer did call me enquiring of our works on my mobile on a unknown number, I stupidly told them to send all plans to my mail address(website one) and I will get back to them as soon as I received them ....I waited and waited and nothing came!! I looked back on my mobile for the call but realised it was that unknown number!! Only tonight looking at another job for her sister I was told that she had sent me all the plans, info on the build ect and they thought, typical builder not getting back to us..... lets get somebody else!!! and thats why they never rang back, she rang me from work where the number comes up as a unknown!!!

Edited by daZvert

The customer did call me enquiring of our works on my mobile on a unknown number, I stupidly told them to send all plans to my mail address(website one) and I will get back to them as soon as I received them ....I waited and waited and nothing came!! I looked back on my mobile for the call but realised it was that unknown number!! Only tonight looking at another job for her sister I was told that she had sent me all the plans, info on the build ect and they thought, typical builder not getting back to us..... lets get somebody else!!! and thats why they never rang back, she rang me from work where the number comes up as a unknown!!!

Edited by daZvert

Thanks steamer, thats the point I`m trying to get at.... people get let down all the time with builders not getting back to them, and they thought once again they were getting ignored, just like I am at the moment with Chris!!!

Thanks steamer, thats the point I`m trying to get at.... people get let down all the time with builders not getting back to them, and they thought once again they were getting ignored, just like I am at the moment with Chris!!!

I wish there was something I could do to help bud. Any chance of suing him for lost business?

I wish there was something I could do to help bud. Any chance of suing him for lost business?

ahhh gotcha mate....as you know mate i run my own roofing company and have done for over 30 years so i was'nt just spouting off summit i know nothing about,yea had the same problem here from none contact enquireys even more so this current climate. Mate you have my permission to remove limbs and re-educate the accused:shifty: