FAO:- Mr. Chris Bower

I have noticed Chris you haven't been on the other site for a while and my pm's there and posts in your threads don't seem to be getting through to you :no:

I do however notice that you have visited this site.

Any news please on the tail lights that I have paid for? :clap:

Hear from you soon,

Andy :biggrin:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have been patient long enough.

I know Eggs is having issues with Chris as well as me with goods not sent out.

I have left two voicemails and sent a text all in the last week and no response, all polite.

Further attempts from me will no doubt be fruitless.

So the time as come to do something about it mods, please give him a life ban.

I paid £40 for a set of tail lights on March 15th 2012 via paypal.

That is 13 weeks ago, which is a 1/4 of a year ago :no:

Just not good enough, the man cannot be trusted and the site can well do without him.

I realise that by finally publicly posting the chances of me receiving the goods are now gone but so be it, just have to write it off and warn others of this abysmal trading behaviour to fellow members.

Not good Andy and I see he last logged on the 4th May but did not even reply to you on here or by pm. He maybe having problems but its not hard to pm someone back and tell them whats going on and where there paid for goods are. If anybody is in touch with him tell him to talk to Andy and in the meantime his membership will be discussed. Will let you know what happens Andy.

If anybody is in touch with him tell him to talk to Andy

I am afraid this as been done or as been constantly done in the period since purchase Gaz, either broken promises or no contact at all as been experienced.

I have no where else to turn now I'm afraid and it pains me to diss what should be 'one of the family' but enough is enough :angry:

In circumstances like this the only step to be taken now is a permanent ban. Usually in some cases after a ban is issued the affected member is likely to email asking why he has been banned, therefore creating a final avenue for contact if all else has failed.

In circumstances like this the only step to be taken now is a permanent ban. Usually in some cases after a ban is issued the affected member is likely to email asking why he has been banned, therefore creating a final avenue for contact if all else has failed.

Appreciate your comments Mr. TLO, I do want to say that might give myself and Eggs a glimmer of hope but I shall not be holding my breath :glare:

Can anyone else who has been ripped off by Chris please let me know what is owed and how you paid. Dazvert you have a PM bud

Hi Scott, Pm received mate will reply later, just to confirm my issue with Chris is that he built me a website(below) in January and imo has made a cracking job of it, He was very helpful at the beginning and nothing was too much trouble, during my website build I was told that Chris mum had unfortunately passed away,which was terrible news. I was just waiting for my website to go live and all my e-mails directed to my own, this has still NOT happened, I have paid Chris in full and even gave him £40 tip for doing such a good job, he did reply to me shortly after his mum passed and said he was going to pass on all the cd`s and software I needed to complete my website and get things up and running, I have never received these items and really my website is useless without them. I spoke to one of my customers a few weeks ago and they have tried numerous time to mail me through the new site but thought I was being ignorant not replying, My worries are that other potential customers are trying to contact me and not getting a response then going else where, NOT good for my business , so in turn I`m not a happy chappy, I have all Chris`s details, numbers, home address and other crucial details, that I will pass on if i need to, But I`m getting fed up now and may be paying him a visit shortly

I got an address and number for him through the electoral register and directory enquiries, can you send me the address and landline you have so I can verify what i've found please? His mobile has been off everytime I tried to call.

If I don't have success through phone calls i'll be visiting him next month when im up that way as well.

I dont know how or why people do this. If i was ever to close my bussiness or go bust or whatever i would still honour ever sale i had.

Like i said to my old man the other day if i won the lottery i would still go in for a last fewdays to get everyones orders. he said he would refund everyone and go on holliday :lol:

I dont know how or why people do this. If i was ever to close my bussiness or go bust or whatever i would still honour ever sale i had.

Like i said to my old man the other day if i won the lottery i would still go in for a last fewdays to get everyones orders. he said he would refund everyone and go on holliday :lol:

I agree completely mate. Do you remember that bus driver syndicate that won. One of the drivers just stopped his bus and went home leaving his passengers stranded. I thought that was a right c***sh thing to do!

been to see Chris

he didnt look right at all .... looked very stressed

anyways I have a set of Rear Lights and ECU Chip

did ask about the Website/backup/disc and

his words was i will get on to it before the weekend

Mark

Good man Mark, Thanks, I really do sympathise with Chris, but what he`s going through happens to us all unfortunately, Its very hard to get over,and only time is the healer, tell him thanks if you see him and I await my package, just a quick text or e-mail would be suffice from him as I hate midering people, thanks again ;)

he did tell me something on the lines of.... he finished/quit his job and just trying to get a Self employed biz up and running

and all so said why didn't people drop him an email ?

my reply was you have been emailed and Pm's,Text,other

but i got a confused look ?

i need to know whos is what

will need info for sorting/sending

• Like 1