PS3 now offline lol

Daz, your mate chainsaw doesn't like me. Come to think of it, he doesn't like anyone LMAO!!!!. He was having a bad day :D.

Quote of the night

"Stop killing me and let me shoot down the f*$king chopper you bunch of retards"

(Said whilst standing in the middle of a field pointing his rocket launcher up into the air)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daz, your mate chainsaw doesn't like me. Come to think of it, he doesn't like anyone LMAO!!!!. He was having a bad day :D.

Quote of the night

"Stop killing me and let me shoot down the f*$king chopper you bunch of retards"

(Said whilst standing in the middle of a field pointing his rocket launcher up into the air)

:lol::lol::lol: Thats why i love the game so much, Chainsawarrior is good cannon fodder :devil:

Tee worst map in the game has got to be fuel.

I can not stand that map. It's a snipers paradise and I'm no sniper. They somehow manage to get in the rocks, been killed a few times walking right by them and can not for the life of me see how they get in there.

Guys I have to appologise for last night.

I did camp a little. I was trying to get the nuke LMAO !!.

I got 6 kills an then got killed by Vapor as I was about to kill chainsaw for my harrier. So start again and this time got the harrier and chopper gunner. Needed two more kills for the nuke. Got one and that was it, I hit the 30 kill limit DOH !!!! Fooking free for all.

Guys I have to appologise for last night.

I did camp a little. I was trying to get the nuke LMAO !!.

I got 6 kills an then got killed by Vapor as I was about to kill chainsaw for my harrier. So start again and this time got the harrier and chopper gunner. Needed two more kills for the nuke. Got one and that was it, I hit the 30 kill limit DOH !!!! Fooking free for all.

:rofl: it was great lastnight i did very well in most games and the people we where playing where great too. back on tonight:)

Loved it last night!! great games with some great codders:nuke: sorry i had to go, but it was nearly 12pm and i had been on for 4 hours:ohmy: I think when i left i must of fooked the game up as i was host, oopps:death:

And theres nowt wrong with camping Stu, make`s the game`s a little more interesting, Tis annoying though getting shot by a waiting sniper, but out in the real world thats what i would do :wink:

Cant make it tonight, shoot ya all soon :gun_bandana: