PS3 now offline lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, i tried veteran but got to a certain point most of the way through and just couldnt get past so didnt bother again after that lol

did manage to squeeze a few online games in last nite before bed, ive got to paint me mates house tonite, wish i wasnt as i really want to play online all nite tonite and download the new maps lol

did manage to squeeze a few online games in last nite before bed

Yes, I did notice you in my death cam :( (twice in a row actually).

I had a few games with The-Gentleman1 last night as well but can't for the life of me remember if he is from this forum or another.

I wish there was a way of putting an alias on the usernames so you know who they are lol

I had a few games with The-Gentleman1 last night as well but can't for the life of me remember if he is from this forum or another.

I wish there was a way of putting an alias on the usernames so you know who they are lol

Lol, I think The-gentleman1 is Brett or Scott from Custom exotic`s :tt2:

You can add a little extra text above your user name so peeps can see it on your freinds list, mine says `your all *******`, maybee we should change it to our alias? :ph34r:

Edited by daZvert

Yep that's Brett and Scott from custom exotics. Normally on there with them late getting our arse kicked! :sad:

i will be on, not sure what time though, just downloading the insurgency pack now, 319 mins to go lol

If it has 319 mins to go then youve dont it wrong like i did, you only need to choose 1 pack to suit the serial number on your cod box!! if that makes sence!! I did the same thing and took 15 mins to download after i deleted the other map pack`s :1eye:

Edited by daZvert