Who's car is this?

Guest Lee 7S

Guest Lee 7S
no idea. but if you remove the front and the lights plus the pran bar at the back that would look the nuts.
Yeah does look good, normally I hate the Veilside bumpers but it seems to work ok on this car...

Guest snowygt

i quite like it, i think its the fact that its so individual, fair enough i dont like the bumper but the rest of it works for me.

Lovely interior and colour.

Stupid doors, cheese grater wings, catfish bumper and tail/headlights on the other hand....2thumbs DOWN!

It is saveable though..well, proving they haven't cut off the original door hinges, which I suspect they may have done.

The car belongs to a build from up north some where, The car was originally red then Subaru blue but about 16 months ago it had a colour change to the colour you see now. If you dont like the lambo doors then it is possable to put the old ones back on as the hinge locators are still fixed to the car. I too am not a big fan of the front bumper but as far as this car goes it works quite well. It is a shame that this car as come up for sale as I know the owner as put alot of cash into this car during the time he as owned it. If I had the cash I would of considered buying. Hope it goes to a good home.

Edited by Ceejay