boost problem????

I have a little problem with my boost.

When she is boosting she is at 0.8bar but on the way home today it would only boost to around 0.4 bar. Then i stoped for a takeaway, came out and she was fine untill halfway home and it started again

Any ideas??? it is fully decatted. abflug exhaust, andyP chip and 1.2mm boost jets. Blitz ind kit

:smash::smash:

Just rememberd. also if i put it into gear the revs go up slightly. not alot just enough to notice and its a manual. It all started when i did the mods :(

Edited by Car.Mad

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I have a little problem with my boost.

When she is boosting she is at 0.8bar but on the way home today it would only boost to around 0.4 bar. Then i stoped for a takeaway, came out and she was fine untill halfway home and it started again

Any ideas??? it is fully decatted. abflug exhaust, andyP chip and 1.2mm boost jets. Blitz ind kit

:smash::smash:

Just rememberd. also if i put it into gear the revs go up slightly. not alot just enough to notice and its a manual. It all started when i did the mods :(

you put it into safe boost...this fault clears after each fresh start and resumes normal boost untill dett sensor picks bad news up and puts it back to safe

might of put a bad batch of fuel in

Could be i had to pop some normal petrol in as they had run out of supream (only 98ron) which is the best around hear.

It did it once before this but the tank was starting to get low,

@Stella. Can you hear dett.?? as the engine is really smooth :confused:

here and put the resistor across the plug end that goes to ecu

I will have a look tomorrow and give it a clean ect. Does it cause any other problems fitting a resistor?? Could i buy one off you.

Hopefuly its just a bad patch of petrol.

@stella... cheers bud i doubt its det. it realy sounds smooth

I will have a look tomorrow and give it a clean ect. Does it cause any other problems fitting a resistor?? Could i buy one off you.

Hopefuly its just a bad patch of petrol.

@stella... cheers bud i doubt its det. it realy sounds smooth

no probs as it makes the ecu think it has a working sensor but you must remember you lose the "safe boost" facility...pm me your addy and ile pop one in the post for ya,i only do this to black zed owners:rofl::D