Hooray....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Did the clutch pedal feel like it was vibrating when you pushed it down and when pulling off? mine does. but its only done 50 miles though!!! only very slighyly though.

Never felt any different since it was changed...never felt new but no vibrations, but always slipped and never been right from the start

nope i havent booted it at all, smells with the slightest bit of force.

Well thats the same as mine, get saving for another new clutch mate cos when you do start driving it IT will slip....and will go pop...

Cheeers :D

well its just to get me started anyway, mine was an f1 clutch yours was xtd? I fitted an uprated pivot ball also so maybe it will help haha doubtful.

Anyway hope yours goes well.

ye mine was xtd crap... i bought a new pivot ball now too...ye I hope all goes well too

:nana2::dance: I am happy, all done and my baby is back home...did have a bit of a moment when we couldnt get it to go into gear, but a bit of fiddling with the pedal and hey presto all good. Feels completely different and new, will take a bit of getting used to but that shouldnt take long. Gave it a bit of a test and no slippage at all:D The one we took out had no meat at all on it. Will post pics tmw as Dave has got them on his phone for better quality...

:nana2::dance: I am happy, all done and my baby is back home...did have a bit of a moment when we couldnt get it to go into gear, but a bit of fiddling with the pedal and hey presto all good. Feels completely different and new, will take a bit of getting used to but that shouldnt take long. Gave it a bit of a test and no slippage at all:D The one we took out had no meat at all on it. Will post pics tmw as Dave has got them on his phone for better quality...

Yay :D :duffer: