boost settings for stage 2 hybrid turbos

Hello folks

just wondered if anyone has any profec b spec II settings for a zed running stg 2 hybrids?

also running ally rad, electric viscous replacement, decatted ss exhaust, race spec bottom end, John Dixon custom chip, fast road autobox,

am trying to set up a decent low setting say about 9 psi and i think i have my high setting which is givin consistent 15.3 psi

have tried setting it up but keep runnin out of road and fuel!!! just wondered if anyone had any settings i could try and just maybe tweak a little..

many thanks in advance

Speed

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There are a few threads on here with suggested Profec B settings. Start with them and adjust from there if you need to. Every car is different but those Turbo's wont make much difference to the settings.

Search for "profec settings"

lol ok legrath if you say so..lol have tried several of the settings including one that uno i think said made a steady 9psi and it made 14.5 for me!! so something somewhere is making a difference!!! lol

so any suggestions anyone?

apart from use search cos i have done that exhaustively

cheers

lol ok legrath if you say so..lol have tried several of the settings including one that uno i think said made a steady 9psi and it made 14.5 for me!! so something somewhere is making a difference!!! lol

so any suggestions anyone?

apart from use search cos i have done that exhaustively

cheers

lol ok! :rolleyes: :slap:

now you've got a base setting turn down the set (and the set gain) until your at the boost you want, and adjust the gain if its not holding it or if its spiking.

Edited by Yowser