Insurance Quotes who's Cheepest

Just Had my renewal quote from Adrian Flux.

It is 4 times what it was last year due to my altercation with a tree. It is also £300 more than the renewal quote for my Blue Zed "Now saddly Keano's" and that had every modification listed.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I insure my both cars and my sons Lexus through Admiral. They are not the cheapest but I get discount by having a multi car policy and the 300ZX works out to about £320 the BMW about £280 both FC with 6 years NCB My boys is around £900 FC which IMO isnt that bad especially for him at 21 yrs for a Lexus is200?

£1100 fully comp mods declaired with protected no claims.

Oh yea and drive anyones car aswell aslong as they are insured!

A-Plan:dance:

i pay about £500 and cqn drive any of your cars LOL

Who are you with and are these trader policy's

i pay about £500 and cqn drive any of your cars LOL

Did toy with the idea of a traders policy but apparently you dont gain NCB and my son would have to have been 23 to be included.

But all the best to you for beating the system. Well to a certain extent anyway? :cool:

Although my son cant drive any other car even though he is FC but that again he has to be 23?

I can drive anyone elses car as well :)

Hi Mark,

As you have a daily driver, you could do a lot worse than contact Lynbrooks.

Give them a call on 0845 1304 662. Gio recommended them on here a year ago and they came good for me!

If you search their name here, I think you'll find a few members are pretty pleased with Lynbrooks!

Good luck mate,

Richard;)

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Right guys I have just got insurance from A Plan insurance for Spare Parts one of my Red SWB's.

Really sound Guy call Simon Dix. Bare in mind that I had a Altercation with a Tree last year in My other Red SWB "little Red".

Fully comp, insured NCB, Full European Cover, W60, Mods declare (granted very minimal), valuation on sound system, free legal cover, only £300 excess and a SP 30. All for £465.

Would have been cheeper had i not had a fight with a tree last year so very please. Cheepest Quote from any of the above was Admiral £839.45.

Richard thanks mate but Lynbrooks don't touch imports. Adrian Flux who I am with wanted £1185:shock: and these are the recomended club insurer.

So Simon at A Plan says if any of you are looking for a change to Call him on 08450711234 and if you take insurance with him he'll offer discount to club members and Free legal cover.

Give him a bell

I pay £300 and can drive anyones cars:tongue:lol :rofl:

Yep, but the difference between a Standard Fully comp policy and a Traders policy is that on a Standard policy you can only drive other cars if there is an Insurance policy for that car by the owner already...and only TPFT.

Whereas a Traders policy allows you to drive any car, fully comp wether it be insured elsewhere or not.

Yep, but the difference between a Standard Fully comp policy and a Traders policy is that on a Standard policy you can only drive other cars if there is an Insurance policy for that car by the owner already...and only TPFT.

Whereas a Traders policy allows you to drive any car, fully comp wether it be insured elsewhere or not.

I have got a traders policy...:)

I'm 23 (tomorrow), 6 points (CD30) and 2yrs NCB.

For my SWB, Admiral wanted £1000 TPFT with no mods, Elephant wanted £1500 FC with ALL mods declared........went with elephant in the end!

They are the same company mate!!

Admiral, Bell Direct and Elephant. Plus one other - one of the "girls only" ones like Sheila's Wheels or Diamond; I don't remember which!

Richard;)

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

just got a quote from them now for my renewal and they quoted me £1150 which is great, very happy, so now to ring my insurers and play them off against each other :)
That sounds quite expensive for London. Guess it's normal if your going for the usual insurance rather then classic.

Got a nice renewal of £348 from Carol Nash. I haven't called around yet but I think I should to see if I can get better!