im fuming

fookin tennants ringing me on a friday night mouthing off, long stroy short, music blasting in communal kitchen all day, i removed radio, ringing me threatening me about the missing radio, cheeky fookers only grow balls when pissed, we will see how big their balls are at 7 oclock tomorrow, feell like jumping in a taxi now and going over there

i hate the cheeky lazy plonky *******s

im shaking with rage, the threat of finding out where i live to burn my house down really infuriates me, im boiling up inside "the fookin rats"

kick em out mate, or threaten too, that what i did to some nob head tennants we had and never heard a peep since, we made it clear that we were in control and didnt need them to be there and could easily get somebody else in, like you say, just mouthy scrubbers who get confident when they had a few tinnies.

they are already on the eviction notice, but because they havent physically assaulted me they havent broken the law

i get this all the time, but ive tried to helpm this lot in the past and they threw it in my face, will thrust a pint glass into the jugular tomorrow lol (i wont actually do that, but the ABA and gypo champ that will be with me will give them a fookin hiding)

they are already on the eviction notice, but because they havent physically assaulted me they havent broken the law

i get this all the time, but ive tried to helpm this lot in the past and they threw it in my face, will thrust a pint glass into the jugular tomorrow lol (i wont actually do that, but the ABA and gypo champ that will be with me will give them a fookin hiding)

Being verbally abused down the phone is a form of assault.

Just had the student twats having a party in there bit of the house(i live in a self contained flat within this house)noisey twats, glad my z aint outside or i would have been down there with my savage jack russell giving um ****:rant: I aint the landlord but i have lived here 6 yrs and these students come and go so i feel like i have the most right to complain,lol:slap:

offered all 3 of them a round in the back garden (could have even took all three at once), not one of them rose tothe challenge, tld them if they are not out by monday then its through the fookin window for them

orrible b4stards

:bow:

offered all 3 of them a round in the back garden (could have even took all three at once), not one of them rose tothe challenge, tld them if they are not out by monday then its through the fookin window for them

orrible b4stards

Love your style mate, see when on the beer they give it the big boy chat, but when faced with a good hiding with their mates in the garden.

Must have shat themselves. Will probably trash the place and then leave mate.

Go get em.............

Sadly alot of people who rent dont respect the place like the owners do.

We have let our house out as we moved over the shop, i popped over the other day the grass is waist high, the cooker hood is hanging by its flex and the bathroom looks like it hasnt been cleaned since i lived there. They have their "excuses" for the state of the place but it makes me not want to look at it again. Im renting it for £550pcm and my mortgage is £650 so i might just sell it as it not worth keeping it on.

We rent our shop with flat above it and i have spent thousands decorating it and making it a bit nicer, im not living in shit just because i dont own it.

before selling, i would find out what your local housing allowance is for the house you have, everything has just changed and you may find that you get alot more than you are geting, but you wil need some in that is on benefits and will have to be a new claim

the threat of finding out where i live to burn my house down

That could amount to threats to commit criminal damage or even threats to kill

but unfortunately it would be your word against theirs and the Crown Prosecution Service would not run it at court unless they were to admit it. However it would be enough for police to arrest them