maybe selling up

Guest snowygt

Guest snowygt

due to a few personal problems at home i may be selling my pride and joy, its a TT import done 105000 miles and has just had the 120K kit provided by DTA and fitted by Andy duff, i was thinking of putting it for £2000 and see what i get knocked down to, just a thought at the moment but its more than likely gonna happen.:cry:

due to a few personal problems at home i may be selling my pride and joy, its a TT import done 105000 miles and has just had the 120K kit provided by DTA and fitted by Andy duff, i was thinking of putting it for £2000 and see what i get knocked down to, just a thought at the moment but its more than likely gonna happen.:cry:

Very sorry to hear that buddy.. :(

Guest snowygt

it might have to be done though guys, i'm now sleeping on someones bedroom floor and i have nowhere to keep it, its due for tax and MOT which will be done before hand but like i say its just a thought

omg not another one, although i do understand your position, i will probabley be in a similar position soon enough myself, im starting to think theres a relationship curse on z owners, although i wont sell my car, for what id get would hardly buy me a decent handbag, take care

Guest snowygt

i've just spoke to my missus and to cut a long story short we had a chat last night and she said it was over, but when i spoke to her earlier in person and face to face she said she was upset last night and she needs some time by herself, that way she can have her own belongings in her own home then she can try and think straight,,,,,,so maybe i wont have to sell my beauty but time will tell and its a great healer. I'll keep you updated on the situation. thanks guys and gals.

Chris.

Guest snowygt
i know how you feel chris. ive seriously thought about selling up for the past couple of weeks, but i still cant make my mind up.

i'll swap ya Paul :D

omg not another one, although i do understand your position, i will probabley be in a similar position soon enough myself, im starting to think theres a relationship curse on z owners, although i wont sell my car, for what id get would hardly buy me a decent handbag, take care

Well I have a big house and a double garage and room for 2 more Zeds on the drive. Having got rid of 2 so maybe a Zed dating agency needed :rofl::rofl:

Photos :D:slap:

What do you look like and are you any good at washing and ironing:slap::rofl:

I cook and dont like my kitchen messing up.

it might have to be done though guys, i'm now sleeping on someones bedroom floor and i have nowhere to keep it, its due for tax and MOT which will be done before hand but like i say its just a thought

It does get better matey. If you just want to store it out the way while you get sorted no problem mate I have plenty of room.

Guest snowygt

cheers Mark i'll keep it in mind, it needs an MOT and tax before i make any final decisions and it would brak my heart even more cos i've just spent close to £1000 on it in parts and labour.

cheers Mark i'll keep it in mind, it needs an MOT and tax before i make any final decisions and it would brak my heart even more cos i've just spent close to £1000 on it in parts and labour.

Well the offers there if you need it.

Guest snowygt

cheers Mark, wozzer said you were a good bloke the last time i spoke to him, infact he sent me a picture of you, him, chris c and a couple of others out on the plonk, looked like a good night

Sorry to hear that mate.

As for the price, you actually need to set it at a price for people to knock down it from. You can't really knock much of £2k! Start a £3,500 or something, something more realistic. Not sure if you're getting it T&T though.

Well I have a big house and a double garage and room for 2 more Zeds on the drive. Having got rid of 2 so maybe a Zed dating agency needed :rofl::rofl:

:nono::nono:lol too old for you anyway, pity as i always travel with a washboard and bar of soap

:nono::nono:lol too old for you anyway, pity as i always travel with a washboard and bar of soap

Unfortunatly I think you'd be wrong there, but I do have some grubby shirt collars and cuffs:slap::rofl: