My car : The latest

I am pleased to say that I have spent the last week doing bits and bobs on my car like I promised myself and from the list of problems I have sorted most out and have only the low beam and air con and front tyre to sort. So JAE is looking good. My mate has offered to lend me he's RX8 but I would rather take my own car.

Good news for me :cool:

Thanks lads.

To top it off my mate has a body shop built at the end of his garden and he said to bring it round when its done and he will paint it for me in the colours of my sig pic. Cheap! :D

So things are looking up and I am glad.....SO FAR.....that it didnt sell. :rofl:

Thanks lads.

To top it off my mate has a body shop built at the end of his garden and he said to bring it round when its done and he will paint it for me in the colours of my sig pic. Cheap! :D

So things are looking up and I am glad.....SO FAR.....that it didnt sell. :rofl:

I got linked other day from my friend who owned a prelude that you wanted to swap a prelude for your car..... please tell me that you have gone off that now :slap:

I got linked other day from my friend who owned a prelude that you wanted to swap a prelude for your car..... please tell me that you have gone off that now :slap:

LOL. That was a moment of madness I must admit. My mate "old git" from the prelude forum put up a thread saying that I wanted to sell my 300zx and said I would consider a DEAL with a prelude. Nothing came of it and the car didnt get any interest on here either so I decided to go for broke and get it sorted. Hence this thread. I have had some indecisive moments with this car as I never seem to be able to get things done. I am (as I said ) glad it didnt go now :D

LOL. That was a moment of madness I must admit. My mate "old git" from the prelude forum put up a thread saying that I wanted to sell my 300zx and said I would consider a DEAL with a prelude. Nothing came of it and the car didnt get any interest on here either so I decided to go for broke and get it sorted. Hence this thread. I have had some indecisive moments with this car as I never seem to be able to get things done. I am (as I said ) glad it didnt go now :D

Gah you decided to repair her mate! :dance: You know deep down its the better option

I dont want to get on your nerves but: :D

I have sorted the headlights out now with a bit of trick wireing and I took the old girl for a short but substantial drive yesterday and she goes as well as ever. I didnt get the usual thrills but I was a bit worried that something might go bang. It didnt so the next trip will hopefully prove my theory that I did the right thing by keeping the car. :D