Paintball contest between regions !

Paul@SWZ

:dance: Obviously my region will win but would you be interested in a competition ?

I was thinking about 19th of July but let me know if thats any good ?

Paintball Bristol, Somerset

Welcome to Skirmish Paintball Bristol, paintballing in Bristol, Somerset. Skirmish Paintball Bristol is Somerset's premier paintball day out.Tanks, Helicopters, scud missiles and rocket launcher (that really works!) make Skirmish Paintball Bristol one of the UK’s most realistic and exciting paintball sites. On site kitchen facilities, flushing toilets (with fluffy towels), free tea and coffee and a covered seating area soften the blow for those who like to player soldiers in style.

Paintball Bristol Paintball Venue Facilities

An extensive safety zone, large car park and fantastic game zones make Skirmish Paintball Bristol a great park to play paintball. Highly trained, experienced and enthusiastic marshals ensure the safety and game rules are being followed and are on hand to assist if you need additional help during the session. For detaills of the game zones at Skirmish Paintball Bristol click on the link: Bristol Paintballing Game Zones.

Paintball Bristol Directions to the Paintball Venue

Approaching from Bristol and the North

From junction 19 of the M5 take the road to Portishead. At the outskirts of Portishead you will come across a roundabout, take the left turning towards Clevedon. Follow the Clevedon road for about 2 miles until you see the signs for the Avon and Somerset Police H.Q. Turn right here and go up Valley Road. At the roundabout outside the Police H.Q. Turn left and continue up Valley Road. When you come to a 'T' junction, turn left. Skirmish Paintball Bristol is just 400 meters down that road on the left. Continue to drive slowly for that last 400 meters as this is where most people miss our entrance.

Approaching from Weston-Super-Mare and the South

From junction 20 of the M5 turn left into Clevedon from the Motorway roundabout. Take a right at the next roundabout, (heading for Portishead) and then a left at the next roundabout. At the third roundabout travel right(still heading for Portishead) and follow this road for a couple of miles through two small villages, until you see the signs for the Avon and Somerset Police H.Q. Turn left here and go up Valley Road. At the roundabout outside the Police H.Q. Turn left and continue up Valley Road. When you come to a 'T' junction, turn left. Our entrance is 400 meters down the road on the left. Continue to drive slowly for that last 400 meters as this is where most people miss our entrance

Price is £25 for all day from 10am until 16.30pm and includes food.

let me know what you think as i need to provisionally book !

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
looks like we might have to change the dates to early august for the south centrl boys is that gonna be a problem ?

I just finished college today, so im now free, mon,tues,weds and sunday untill i get a full time job

I dont understand were all the members have vanished to. :(

I am thinking of just arranging meets for Plymouth and surrounding areas cos rarely any cornish attend our meets, its getting ridiculas:rolleyes: and now the region split not many of you guys attend either. I will be attending a few of your meets in the very near future, just had a hectic couple of months with le mans etc, was better when the 2 where together