my car valued at 5k

Renewed with fluxs again this year but i have just received a letter stating because of the current market we can only value the car at £5000:headvswal [last year 7500]

We all know these cars are not worth as much as we would like,

but i could not replace my car for 5k:slap:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
its a joke matey send some photos and get an agreed value

Thats what they told me to do,and i did just before i went on holiday

Came back to a letter stating that they can only value it at 5k due to the flipping markets!!!

• Trade
Renewed with fluxs again this year but i have just received a letter stating because of the current market we can only value the car at £5000:headvswal [last year 7500]

We all know these cars are not worth as much as we would like,

but i could not replace my car for 5k:slap:

If you would like me to look into this for you please PM me your client ref.

Dan.

5k is a good price, total it on purpose and take the cash tbh, you'll never sell it for that unfortunatly.

I know i would struggle to get 5k for the car on an open market but i bet i could not find a replacement for 5k if the car was written off:shock:

• 3 weeks later...

Well received a letter today from fluxes stating..

quote "should this valuation not prove acceptable,we are willing to reassess,pending receipt of an independent engineers evaluation from a member of the institute of Automotive Engineers and Assessors. Alternatively,an evaluation provided by an owners club relevant to the vehicle may be submitted,should this prove more convenient. Please note that in either eventuality we must request that these be signed and dated accordingly."

So who can do this for me:rolleyes:

Dave

quote "should this valuation not prove acceptable,we are willing to reassess,pending receipt of an independent engineers evaluation from a member of the institute of Automotive Engineers and Assessors. Alternatively,an evaluation provided by an owners club relevant to the vehicle may be submitted,should this prove more convenient. Please note that in either eventuality we must request that these be signed and dated accordingly."

Dave

Dam a$$holes they really do want every thing dont they!!

Dave

Get yourself on Zclub. They have a member there that can do valuations for you.

Get yourself on Zclub. They have a member there that can do valuations for you.

Cheers stu,it used to be pete perementer but i am talking 16yrs ago back when i had my 260z 2 str turbo [i loved that car] will pop over and take a look

regards

Dave

Guest deve8uk

zclub have a valuer, you send pics to him and he values the car for insurance comapnies. you have to be a member to use the facility though.

I have to say THIS would be a good facility for our members

zclub have a valuer, you send pics to him and he values the car for insurance comapnies. you have to be a member to use the facility though.

I have to say THIS would be a good facility for our members

Was thinking the same

I am a zclub member so will sort this out and let you guys no how i get on:)