Where's my old car?

Afternoon all,

I've sorted of stumbled back here after 3 or 4 years after being asked for assitance with someone elses zed.

Is the owner of my old car active here? was a 1990 LWB, J-spec witha '99 spec front end and sprayed in bayside blue.

It had a collection of blingy bits jammed under the bonnet and some minor performance tweaking.

I'd love to know if the old girl is still on the road!

Reg was A2 XFL (let me know if you're not happy about reg numbers being on the post and I will delete)

Having since gone through an M3, 406 coupe, 406 diesel and now an Audi S8 and TVR Tuscan I have a bit of a hankering to get a zed again now!

Whats a mint late model TT 300zx going for these days?

Cheers

Dave

Thats the one! glad to see its still "alive"

Someone had fitted leather, new wheels and some spangly wipers!

either that or the plate has gone to a remarkably similar car!

Thanks for tracking her down!

really want one again now! not sure if the missus will let me have three cars, but I can always try :) off to the classified section I go!

..........................I still have a colour change in the back of my mind. I dunno. Depends what this year's bonus is like. Either a mental engine or a new colour.

Leave the paint alone Si - you know it makes sense!!!

Richard:D

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• 4 months later...
Afternoon all,

I've sorted of stumbled back here after 3 or 4 years after being asked for assitance with someone elses zed.

Is the owner of my old car active here? was a 1990 LWB, J-spec witha '99 spec front end and sprayed in bayside blue.

It had a collection of blingy bits jammed under the bonnet and some minor performance tweaking.

I'd love to know if the old girl is still on the road!

Reg was A2 XFL (let me know if you're not happy about reg numbers being on the post and I will delete)

Having since gone through an M3, 406 coupe, 406 diesel and now an Audi S8 and TVR Tuscan I have a bit of a hankering to get a zed again now!

Whats a mint late model TT 300zx going for these days?

Cheers

Dave

looks like we're both looking for her! lol I was the one who bought it from you mate, was a long trip to amazing-stoke lol yeah i fitted the wheels, but it's had 2 owners since me who have fitted leather and all sorts to it

ive tried bikes and all sorts but am hankering after another zed as well, nothing else quite seems to give you that feeling driving it...

FOR ALL THOSE THINKING OF SELLING.....

DON'T!!!!

lol