The Update thread!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today I attempted the wiring!-don't look like I got much done but all day and managed to get starter,alternator,main earths etc in.

tomorrow I have just got to wire in the fuel pump relay and clip everything up,should have seen her running tomorrow but some dope forgot to order a fuel filter!:wack:

P1250005.jpg

Getting there............

Nice one Daz and good work, that'll be one quick MOFO of a Tranny, but if it were me I would have mounted the ECU (if that is what it is on the bulkhead) the other way up, stop water getting into the cables and connector ;)

Nice one Daz and good work, that'll be one quick MOFO of a Tranny, but if it were me I would have mounted the ECU (if that is what it is on the bulkhead) the other way up, stop water getting into the cables and connector ;)

It IS the ECU mate and I also would like it around the other way but seeing as it says 'this way up' That's how it ended up! Was going to put it in the cab but meant extending the loom/more work,so will probably make a rubber cover for it!:cool:

well finished the wiring today,kept hold of the relay holder from the scorp' and it makes a neat job!

P1250006.jpg

Also got the fuel filter so that was fitted.

P1250007.jpg

And SHE RUNS!:dance:

Started making up an exhaust today so that should be done tomorrow!;)

Got the exhaust done today,not exactly powerflow but it gets me going! LOL!

P1270009.jpg

Had to fetch a petrol tranny prop from the breakers(bottom) as the scorpio as a 'doughnut' (Middle) got to take this tomorrow to be shortened and that's another job done!

P1260008.jpg

Where did the week go!!??:wack:

Cheers mate,not quite there yet,got to fit gear selector and make linkage,plumb in the cooling (waiting for a rad) fit a transmission cooler and a bit more wiring when the selector is fitted (inhibitor) so a couple of days hopefully!:smw:

Depends how long I'm here!

Well I got the selector fitted today,might need extending but need to drive it first!

P1270011.jpg

P1270012.jpg

The linkage is a pain,reckon I need to use a cable!:headvswal

Also had the prop done today,2 hour turnaround,new bearing,shortened and balanced!-that's service!

P1270013.jpg

As usual, slowing down now waiting on people(parts) but happy with the progress:smash:

As you might have guessed,Iv'e been back at work so progress is slow! LOL!

Today got the gear cable sorted,wired in reverse lights,speedo,inhibitor etc,throttle cable and fitted the prop back on! Also sorted the air filter,just need a radiator now but doesn't seem to be one in the country!:smw:

not very clear but this is the cable set-up,

P2040014.jpg

P2050017.jpg

P2050016.jpg

Soon be test run time!:D