Wheel bolt help needed

My wheels are at the refurbishers waiting to be done, however they dont have the correct tool to loosen these bolts! The wheels are made by Enkei and were only sold in US and Japan. They are split rims and i cannot find anywhere that has a tool to fit these bolts. I just need to stop them from turning as the nuts on the back are loosened. As you can see the bolts have 6 slits in them where the correct tool will fit into.

Does anyone on here have a tool that would fit these bolts? Or any suggestions where i could get one? The overall size of the bolts is about 10mm.

My wheels are at the refurbishers waiting to be done, however they dont have the correct tool to loosen these bolts! The wheels are made by Enkei and were only sold in US and Japan. They are split rims and i cannot find anywhere that has a tool to fit these bolts. I just need to stop them from turning as the nuts on the back are loosened. As you can see the bolts have 6 slits in them where the correct tool will fit into.

Does anyone on here have a tool that would fit these bolts? Or any suggestions where i could get one? The overall size of the bolts is about 10mm.

..i must read full post before reply

Excellent!! Theres a machine mart about 1 mile from my house so its round there on Monday morning. Cant believe ive spent the last few days emailing Enkei in Japan and US and got nowhere! Few hours on here, problem solved!!!! :hyper:

Excellent!! Theres a machine mart about 1 mile from my house so its round there on Monday morning. Cant believe ive spent the last few days emailing Enkei in Japan and US and got nowhere! Few hours on here, problem solved!!!! :hyper:

anything from a smelly wheelie bin to a full motor re-build this club is the daddy :nana2: :nana2:

If you look closely at the bolts and then compare with the TX sockets, they don't look like they will fit, the bolt head /edge between the slots is a different shape to the sockets.

Though awkward, I would take a rim with you to try

Went and tried the Torx socket on them this morning and it didn't fit!!

To make matters worse i also received the following email back from Enkei -

Thanks for sending photos, we could get to know what you need to remove.

Please kindly be informed that the Phallenx wheel is 3 pieces composition wheel, and the bolts you pointed out are used for assembling outer / inner rims and center disk.

Sorry but the assembley bolts are not subject to remove from the center disk. Therefore we don't prepare any removing tool for customer use.

Thanks

ENKEI

Great eh!?

Running out of ideas now.

Just took the alloy down to my local engineering company who say they will be able to make a socket up to fit, but they need to remove 1 of the bolts first!! I have left it with them so hopefully they can do this. Im sure it wont be cheap though!

Got a T-Bar style tool made from hardened steel made up by engineering company. Picked it up this morning for the sum of £100. It is certainly very good quality and the refurbisher was well impressed with it. As expensive as it is, it is still cheaper than buying new wheels!!!

Will post up pictures of alloys and tool in a few weeks when i get them back.