best course of action

me and ourlass have had an argument, basically she is ratted and took something the wrong way, we are now not an item so to speak (there is no going back, or not that i can see)

problem is we have a lot of debt and a mortgage that the house sale wont cover

what i want to know is where do we go from here, i cant afford to pay for it and neither can she, is there a way of sorting this out so the debt goes 50/50, i dont want to be stuck with it as a lot of it is my name and comes from my account

any help is appreciated

thanks

Allan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

no fookin chance, ive only had 4 pints (im not drunk), she has been on the phone to her mother, her two mates and a work friend, she told them all a pack of lies and made me out to be the big bad wolf, ive done nothing wrong, this aint the first time and she was warned if she did it again she would be out on her arse

she has even tried to attack me, had to hold her down till she stopped

ive had enough

Sorry to hear that. I agree with letting the dust settle, hopefully you can at least talk together about what to do. I know there were new co-habitation laws to help with this sort of thing, but I don't want to give out duff advice when I don't know the detail.

I hope you sort things out bud - somebody on here's bound to be able to offer some practical advice. We're lucky to have experts on everything as well as zeds.

If in doubt, do nothing. I agree with waiting for the dust to settle. Swallow your pride and wait it out. Never take any notice of things said/done in the heat of an argument. If you both still have a problem when things have cooled down, then you can try to work it out amicably or agree to disagree and go your own ways. Just imho.

Things always seem worse when you're mad, which never helps things. The good thing about waiting and playing it cool is that 9/10 times they will realise their error and come crawling back to you, and it scores you big brownie points in the long run because you didn't react badly.

im actually quite calm considering the things that was said by her, still think we need to asses things, just had a neighbour knock on the door asking if everything is fine, ourlass was so loud and hysterical it caused a neighbour to knock on the door

how much can one man take

Really sorry to hear this matey, it's fooking horrible when sh1t like this happens. I hope you can both talk about things tomorrow and if a break is needed then do it. We'd all be p1ssed off too if our mrs was smashing things up and trying to attack us so don't blame yourself. Fingers crossed for you bud

she woke me up in the middle of the night apologising, repaired the tv remote, im still seething but things will be ok

we can easily afford the debt we have, but only if we are together

now she has to ring her mates and apologise to them now

well thats a bit of good news for you mate, maybe you should try to get her off the booze if thats how she gets

Hi Alan

I am shure that as the morning is here things are different, and you need to make her a cup of coffee and ask her if she is ok, and tell her you didnt mean the things you said lastnight, it was just in the heat of the moment. I hope things are better as I dont want you joining the same club as me.

Allan

Some of the things said in the heat of the moment are meant but you just never have the cahoonies to face them when things are going ok, sit down calmly think about what happened and decide if what was said was meant and if it was try and sort the problem out on the back of the argument to make sure it doesnt happen again otherwise it will boil up again at a later date, hope it all works out for ya bud

is she on the rag :x: i know it sounds a bit crude but my missus is a pure angel and 1 week out of 4 she turns into fvkin damiens sister :rant: and ive just learnt to ignore all she says and does untill the clam has bled!!!!! i will say booze never helps a marriage and ime gratefull me and the missus are non-drinkers as we would of killed each other by now allan :rofl: :rofl: