Oil tree relocation ?

the oil tree is already there to allow more space for the RH turbo..

you don't have enough room to fit an adapter as it will hit the turbo or it will be too thin so you won't be able to fit any decent hoses to it to route the oil to the remote filter.

You could try the tree of a Non Turbo as it is smaller and doesn't have the connections for the oil cooler

on a side note, the VG30DET (the single turbo version of the VG30DETT engine) has the filter bolted straight to the area where the tree resides :

ciaqq1.jpg

Thats interesting, its the depth the original goes down to and the distance it is away from the engine at the bottom thats the problem for me, I am currently on the trail of a NA oil filter bracket as I thought it may be different, a filter relocation block straight onto the engine with hoses coming away from it would be great, and I didn't think about that, does the vg30det just have a threaded center ? don't suppose you have a picture of one without the filter on ?