Whats The Best Car Shampoo?

Ok, i've run out of car shampoo and just wondering what your all using on your Z'eds...

I've heard Maguires gold is good but don't know how long a 473ml bottle or whatever they do would last me seeing as I wash my Z once a week!

Basically I want a good quality car shampoo that will last me a while! Any recommendations guys?

zymol shampoo is great, most expensive of them all but it's all i'll use on the 300, ordinary car shampoo I use autoglym, it's good and you can usually get it cheap, does seem to leave a lot of water marks though if you don't dry thoroughly after rinsing.

TREAT YOUR BABY and take it over to west at valet master he does mine and john's tell him you know me and see what he can do! ;) or he can tell you whats best. :D

Ok, i've run out of car shampoo and just wondering what your all using on your Z'eds...

I've heard Maguires gold is good but don't know how long a 473ml bottle or whatever they do would last me seeing as I wash my Z once a week!

Basically I want a good quality car shampoo that will last me a while! Any recommendations guys?

Guest deve8uk

i got meguires and some cheap stuff. and do you kow what, the cheap stuff cleans just as well as the expencive stuff.

Its only the polish that realy makes a difference.

TREAT YOUR BABY and take it over to west at valet master he does mine and john's tell him you know me and see what he can do! ;) or he can tell you whats best. :D

Hiya Danny! Yeah, think i'll do that initially to get it's sparkle back then get on the Maguires... We're is this valet master bloke???

Cheers, Jonny

I'm currently using Chemical Guys Citrus Wash 'n Gloss. It doesn't strip wax, it smells lovely - lemony fresh, and if used through a foam lance it's very 'thixotropic' (i.e. it forms a thich foam which lifts dirt into the foam, away from the paint surface) as per pic...

IMG_2438.jpg

A good shampoo is a critical part of a car wash cycle - start as you mean to go on ;)

LOL! :rofl: Wonder if anyone has actually tried this on there cars?!!

I prefer to use L'oreal........................because she's worth it! :rofl: :D

On a serious note I use Zymol, can't remember sepcific one it's green though and contains bannana, lemon and coconut oil, smells good enough to eat.

• 2 weeks later...

ok jonny give west a ring 07883038890 they are based at st.earth ind est, west does mine and johns and coulpe other mates. mines booked in today for a scrub up bit minging! come on pj your so dirty! :D

dan.

Hiya Danny! Yeah, think i'll do that initially to get it's sparkle back then get on the Maguires... We're is this valet master bloke???

Cheers, Jonny

ok jonny give west a ring 07883038890 they are based at st.earth ind est, west does mine and johns and coulpe other mates. mines booked in today for a scrub up bit minging! come on pj your so dirty! :D

dan.

Nice one Dan! I tryed the maguires shampoo the other day and gotta say it's the best i've ever used! Car still looks clean even after a week with all this salt and shite on the road!!! Will take it over west in new year though for a good going over!!! Have to all have another meet soon!!