Take a look at this guys Zed

mmmmm I likey a lot! love the exhaust, would love that on mine, much nicer than the two chimney pots i've got. even the high spoiler looks nice, which i'm not a big fan of usually

thanks guys,

i have to be truthful chewie,after seeing the sig pic of yours,it made me decide what look i was going for

I went the kaminari rear ,stillen skirts and 99 jdm front,but it came out very close to the stance of yours,im also thinking of the same wing you have

new-siggybordername.jpg

newsiggy.jpg

thanks guys,

i have to be truthful chewie,after seeing the sig pic of yours,it made me decide what look i was going for

I went the kaminari rear ,stillen skirts and 99 jdm front,but it came out very close to the stance of yours,im also thinking of the same wing you have

new-siggybordername.jpg

VERY nice example. Looks great, although Im not keen on the Rear spoiler shape, too square. Chewie has the 99 jdm Spoiler, I think it would look great on yours.

im definately thinking of changing the wing.

It was on there when i bought it and i reckon its too square and bulky,its a hard decision which one

Ive been thinking of the kaminari wing but im not to sure on the overhang,i like the 99 spec wing,but alot of cars over here have a similar wing,ive also had my eye on the karuma Z wing ,or even back to stock ,just not sure ??

any suggestions on a good looking wing guys ???

heres the kaminari

KAMINARIREARBAR.jpg

karuma z wing

karumazzetawing.jpg

NEWDOUBLESIG-1.jpg

ny suggestions on a good looking wing guys ???

heres the kaminari

KAMINARIREARBAR.jpg

karuma z wing

karumazzetawing.jpg

NEWDOUBLESIG-1.jpg

not fond of that kaminari one a bit OTT in my opinion. Stillen have a really sweet spoiler, I think it's the GTZR one, it sorts of carries on up the window a bit, sorry i don't have pics but i'm sure some-one knows what i'm on about. it looks really sweet from the side,or rear 3/4 but square from the back it still looks a bit square. I'll try and find a pic

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=57617