eyes watering time lads

Guest deve8uk

Guest deve8uk

lol my mate patted me on the back as I was doing them up and zzziiippp ARRRRG ****. didnt hurt half as much as having to unzip it, bloddy (and i do mean bloody) zip was stuck. Had to ask the barman for a plaster lol.

I did this not long ago rushing to go and pick the girlfreind up from work, I'd been having a lazy day off just laying round the house in shorts then realised I was going to be late, stuck a t-shirt on pulled me shorts off and grabbed the closest thing to me which just happened to be a pair of jeans, pulled em on....zzzzzzip, owwwwwwww!!!!! had to just brave it and pull the zip back down, no blood but god it hurt!!!

lol my mate patted me on the back as I was doing them up and zzziiippp ARRRRG ****. didnt hurt half as much as having to unzip it, bloddy (and i do mean bloody) zip was stuck. Had to ask the barman for a plaster lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry Chris but its awefully funny from here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Done the zip thing once or twice, dosent even come close to having a vasectomy, when i had the snip, about 5 other guys also having done too, later all of us walking around in white see threw gowns, like a re-enactment of some john wayne movie, swell up like water melons for days after, and feel like beckam used your two veg as practice.

LOL

Guest deve8uk
was circumcised and snipped at the same time .dont miss freddy foreskin at all

but it was like the stiches on my nuts were sword fencing with the stiches round my helmet ...was sore for days and very very tender .......wish i could have kept the swelling though ..........

I think i might need stitches, at least butterfly ones, bloody thing keeps bleeding.

I tell ya, going for a piss inst nice, like pissing fire lol