Thankyou.. and goodbye to my Z

well iv had it for just over a week & done over 1500 miles with no problems yet, its the 4.5 so stupidly fast in this weather,

i put £60 in driving home & got 330 miles!! amazing! although that was on a long run, but my z would never have done that.

Ill keep you all posted if/when it breaks, although i have a 1 year warranty

Ill keep you all posted if/when it breaks, although i have a 1 year warrenty

:rofl: Love it when people think they are covered cos the have a warrenty. If it was a Garantie then I would agree. You'll most likely find if anything breaks the only thing covered by your warrentie is the cigarette lighter. If your lucky that is! :slap: :rofl:

well iv had it for just over a week & done over 1500 miles with no problems yet, its the 4.5 so stupidly fast in this weather,

i put £60 in driving home & got 330 miles!! amazing! although that was on a long run, but my z would never have done that.

Good luck with the TVR mate.

My boss had the speed six (i think) in black. probably the best sounding car I have ever been in. and 0-60 with 2 of us in the car was something silly like 3.9secs IIRC :hyper:

The 4.5, now thats a monster. They're about 420bhp standard and only weigh about 1100kg!! Good luck with it fella ;)

well done mate

i very nearly took the plunch on the 4.5 cerbera ( blue or red ) best colours

but the insurance company wanted 4000 a year.....

the cerbera is the only proper sports car i would buy

ferrari's and porche's wouldn't even get a lookin......

good look and enjoy my friend :D