SC Christmas Meet Pictures 2007

Guest 300zx_girl

Guest 300zx_girl

As per title... here are some pics from the Sunday part of the meet... (got loads and loads, will sort into a folder and post the link up later but here are a few for now!)

Saturday night is probably best kept off the forum :x: :rofl: :rofl:

The crew :D

212-35.jpg

212-9.jpg

212-8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i have not been on for a while im having a few problems at home first my internet has stopped working then my wife has left me so my life is a bit messed up at the minute! Im sure things can only get better but at the minute it seems my life is over! Well enough of boring you guys with all that crap and lets hope santa brings me a sex mad female for christmas :D

Thanks to everyone that came to both meets it was a great weekend. As soon as i have my internet up and running again i will post my pics up :hyper:

A big thanks to Trish and Mick for coming all that way :bow: i hope you had a good time guys

And thanks to Athene for the help in sorting out the meet. I couldnt have done it without you!! :bow:

Well have a great christmas and speak to you all soon :D

Cheers

Matt

Guest 300zx_girl
Sorry i have not been on for a while im having a few problems at home first my internet has stopped working then my wife has left me so my life is a bit messed up at the minute! Im sure things can only get better but at the minute it seems my life is over! Well enough of boring you guys with all that crap and lets hope santa brings me a sex mad female for christmas :D

Chin up hun {big hugs}

And you're life isnt over, maybe its just begining. Things happen for a reason I think, and of course it will be hard in the begining, but we're all here for you if you need a chin wag!

Take care Matt!