South East REO. Where are you???

takemetothepub

Guest deve8uk

he did. no one went to anything he organised. I was going to take the position, but to be fair whats the point. Will only be me and him showing up, then people will talk. We know nicks gay, but im quite happy with the women thanks.

Guest 300zx_girl

lol @ just you and him turning up!

Must say though when we came to your 'area' there were a few SE chaps there... :bow:

must be coz you're blokes ... have a sex change, try organise some meets and you never know! :D

I'm Here!!!

Sorry it's been so long, started a new job, and working away all week, trying to impress the new boss and all that, but got internet wsorted now at my week day digs so i'll be around alot more now.

AS for meets cybernet contacted me a few weeks agod started to organise a joint SE and SC meet, tbh i've just been going down the list of new post and came accross this one first but i will chace it up, i will also look to get a meet together before christmas, maybe the 23rd, but fear that close to christmas ppl will be out shopping??? mayb do it the week before hand??? nothing fancy maybe at the chafford hundrad pub or the dick turpin? choice is yours guys If you feel it's too close to christmas then let me know, Really want to sort a get together out before the new year and it's getting closer....... let me have a little think wait for a little bit of feed back and i'lll get something organised.

Neil