who taking their's off

I would be taking mine of the road in december but still waitng for garage purchase to go through( nealy 5 months ffs) so for now it still sits outside in the cold wet winter which it has not been used to. Japan climate then garaged by previous owners uk.

Guest snowygt

i took mine off last year and i wish i had'nt, its just sooo hard walkin out the front drive , past a zed and gettin into a punto, ya can do bits and peices while its off but ya need to keep it runnin and movin, so be warned things can go wrong.

would not sorn it as nice days come along through winter would always try take it out for a longish run at weekends or bi weekly/monthly just to keep its legs working weather permitting would not want to take it out in servere cold weather if we have any

I don't take it off the road as such. The car lives in the garage, it's taxed MOTd and insured right through the winter. Just doesn't get used when it's wet or there's salt on the roads. I will take it out on the odd winter day providing it's not wet or salty. But generally, I'll just leave it under wraps. I have another car anyway which I use daily. Would rather save the Z for enjoyable summer motoring, which is why I bought it.

I wish.....

Nice to have the option, mine is my only car/daily driver

So it's sat on my driveway covered in frost right now :(

Mine is used all year round

Ye and mine but wouldnt have it any other way cos wouldnt and couldnt get into another car i would enjoy driving like i do my z, anyway the ice and cold is good practise for drifting,lol :p

Guest 300zx_girl

nope... imo they made cars to be driven, not looked at. Granted take care of it, but if a car couldnt handle a bit of rain, wind, frost or whatever.... I think they would of given us a huge warning leaflet/manual or whatever. :D

Mine is tucked away for the winter in the garage. While shes off road i will be putting the new shocks and springs etc on. Dont want her fresh imported virgin body touched by nasty salt :rofl:

It is really hard just seeing her there though and not being able to drive her.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nope... imo they made cars to be driven, not looked at. Granted take care of it, but if a car couldnt handle a bit of rain, wind, frost or whatever.... I think they would of given us a huge warning leaflet/manual or whatever. :D

Nissan don't need to do that. The 10 fold increase in members writing theirs off each winter is good for that! :rofl:

That's not why I don't use mine in the winter. I don't enjoy driving in the winter to be honest so I just don't drive it. I love driving in the summer with the t-tops off. So use it then and use it quite a lot in the summer. :)

Mine will stay in the garage for most of winter, untill we move into the shop, then it will be garaged there instead, my zed only managed to cover 1200km last year and that included a trip to the lake district.

Hayleys RX8 is the daily driver cos of the little one, and I thought the zed was bad on fuel till i used that!