NZR - any java programmers in need of work

Guest BruceWard

At what level do you want Java programers? What sort of thing are they able to do?

I just would like to know because I am doing a Computer Science Degree which most of the work is Java and I am wondering, for the future, what is espected of these programers and could a person who has finished a degree be able to apply for jobs like you one you are saying.

Stuart

Guest BruceWard

My company is unusual in what we are looking for as we are a small consultancy working for copyright owners looking for online piracy. We are interested both in experienced developers who can be self motivated and in newer developers who can learn the ropes here.

I believe that most java developers end up working on ecommerce or web site related projects. I would suggest that you learn SQL and network administration skills as well as pure programming to widen your skill base.

Let me know when you get out. Cant have too many Z's around the office.