NZR digital camera

Guest Rick

Right lads I wan't to put my car on the rides section, but I don't have a digital camera.

So I look on ebay and there are 375 of the buggers from £1 to £1500.

Now all I know about them is the higher the pixels the better the image(correct?)

I only want to spend about £100 so i'm not looking for the world.

Has anyone seen a good deal on ebay?

Preferably a "buy it now" as I am want one now.

I don't mind paying more if it is a special deal.

any idears?

Thanks Rick

Guest Timmy_Turbo

I bought an Olympus C-2 for about 150 squids, to be fair it's not half bad! Macca bought a lovely Fuji Finepix but you pay for what you get and the Fuji cams are pukka IMO!

But I would recommend the Olympus if you don't wanna spend more than a oner bud! wink.gif

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg

Guest Falkirkfan2002

There is a lot to think about digi cameras before you buy one. I bought an Olympus Camedia, great 2.1M pixels, lightweight etc. The problem it takes a 3.3V battery!, FFS and aren't they cheap!

My work has both Sony Mavica models. The cheaper one is crap, its only 750,000 pixels. The newer one is superb, it is in the region of 1.5M pixels (I think). IMHO, I would go for the Mavica as it saves straight to 3.5" disk and uses the rechargeable lithium battery.

I would pay the little extra mate and opt for a better one!

Guest Jezz_S13

I got a Fuji Finepix A201 for £180 with an extra 16Mb card (32 in all), 4 1800mAh batteries with charger and delivered etc. Nice little camera, does little 20 second movies too. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jezz_S13 (edited 18-06-2002).]

There is a site www.valuelist.co.uk who have cameras from £28-50 plus VAT. Theses are only 640*480 but are fine if you only want to e-mail etc as you can't really use high resolution. They also have a 1 megapixel for about £100 plus some better ones. I am not sure if they supply the public, but a credit card should work.

Best of luck.

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Got mine from Dixons matey and Currys do them! wink.gif

My Olympus does short video aswell, was pissing around with that last night as it happens.

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg