Jap car show in Ollerton Park Notts

Guest Nico

Guest Nico

Can i have a final show of numbers for this Event guys - There have been a few threads posted here and there but its all a mess.

If we have enuff numbers i will phone up and book us some space. Otherwise we will have to stand around like the 4 Poopra guys at billing on the Sat last year Muahahahahah wink.gif

------------------

Z ya

Nico91TT

smlerZlogo.jpg

God is coming ...and he dont have stock turbos . . .

Guest Timmy_Turbo

I think Le Big Mac is going bud?!?!?!?!?!

wink.gif

------------------

sig.gif

ilp.gif

[This message has been edited by Timmy_Turbo (edited 12-06-2002).]

Guest Latz

Hey Nico

Latz and Laura will be there for defo m8. Will you still let me be a part of the 300zx.co.uk club if i bring my skyline though, Nico??

Latz

------------------

my_sig.jpg

Guest 300z

well id like to go, but i dont think my car would be ready.

If it is mabey i can meet up with some of the lodon crowd before we go up.

Guest jvnewcomb1961

Im going there too on 23rd

------------------

jn300tn.jpg

"Polished on drive"

156mph.jpg

"Dirty at 156mph"

---------------

Z first and anything else is secondary and live life a quarter mile at a time!

John Newcomb (NukeEm)

www.geocities.com/jn300zxtt

Guest Sequential Twin Turbo

Originally posted by Nico:

Can i have a final show of numbers for this Event guys - There have been a few threads posted here and there but its all a mess.

If we have enuff numbers i will phone up and book us some space. Otherwise we will have to stand around like the 4 Poopra guys at billing on the Sat last year Muahahahahah wink.gif

Tut, tut Nico wink.gif Was I one of them 4 as I turned up on the Saturday? Can't remember!!!

Peter

Looks like the Hardcore only for this one !

Well the grand number of 9 people wont really merit bothering with stand space - I will phone the organisers and see !

Come on all you Southern and northern Gays - Get them fuckin cars on the road and stop spanking the monkey over speed holes and shiney bits ! get your cars to a show ffs !

p.s im aware of the irony that my car hasn't been on the road for two years but hell im Admin so were alloud to be pricks when we want wink.gif

------------------

Z ya

Nico91TT

smlerZlogo.jpg

Guest Branners

copied from mkivsupra.net

okay, information taken from the info they sent me

and heres a link to a map (and fk me its a long way up north...) http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=464500&y=371500&z=6&sv=Thoresby+Park&st=3&tl=Thoresby+Park,Nottinghamshire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June 2002. Thoresby Park, Near Ollerton, Notts

(on the A614 Nottingham - Doncaster Road, 2 miles north of the Ollerton RAB)

From the Earliest Vintage and Classics to the latest imports all the

Japanese market will be made welcome including -

Private entries, trade stands, jap jumble, club displays, concours.

Plus - arena, commentator, concours awards, quality catering, bistro, Art

gellery, deer park.

Make a weekend of it!!! Weekend admission £6 per person, under 16s FREE.

Camping from 2pm Friday night to 10am Monday, £5 per tent/caravan/motorhome

Advance tickets available at £4 each, ring 01484 358781

for more info email japs@classicbikes-car.demon.co.uk http://classicmotor.co.uk/greenwood/andrew.htm

Have fun in the frozen north, guys n gals. For those who are too soft, don't forget the southern shandy drinkers mini-meet NEAR (not IN)Slough http://cpsweb.gxn.net/forums/ubbforum/Forum4/HTML/000071.html

(eh - what's happened to the link? Admin thing?) Ah well, if the link is wrong have a look at Slough II in Events.

Probably not as exciting but at least there'll be a telly for the Euro GP and a bevvy or two. Cheers - Gio

Originally posted by Timmy_Turbo:

P.S. I'm only there on the Saturday...not both days!

If my car is ready that is! LOL biggrin.gif

We will be there on Sunday NOT SATURDAY FFS how many times!!!

------------------

maxpower2.jpg

Guest Timmy_Turbo

FFS! Can't say anything right these days!

Bollox to it, I can't be fucking arsed!

Not enough people going to warrant driving all that way anyway!

P.S. not only that but my car needs some work doing on it when it finally makes it home from LEONARDOS and I can't see that getting sorted in a week or two!

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg

[This message has been edited by Timmy_Turbo (edited 12-06-2002).]

Originally posted by Timmy_Turbo:

FFS! Can't say anything right these days!

Bollox to it, I can't be fucking arsed!

Not enough people going to warrant driving all that way anyway!

P.S. not only that but my car needs some work doing on it when it finally makes it home from LEONARDOS and I can't see that getting sorted in a week or two!

Thats right you misrable fucker you need a fuckin good shake mate,Just an excuse me thinks to stay at home and wear girls knickers mad.gif

------------------

maxpower2.jpg

Guest andyduff

Hehehehe - timmy this knicker wearing is getting a tad worrying m8.... One thing I'd like to know though - how the hell do you fit your meat and two veg in a pair of ladies knickers ffs???? biggrin.gif Are you one of those that says "size doesn't matter...."??? wink.gif biggrin.gif

CheerZ,

Andy

Cheers for the maps and Stuff branners saves me doing the work - are the Supra boys all going then ?

Yay Timmy isn't going - my car can rest easy in the knowledge it wont get Power steering fluid in its Brake cylinder or some shit wink.gif

Get your ass up here you big Girl !

And as for you Muffman what is your excuse for not making it ! Not sunning yourself on a rock again are you LMAO !

Latz no worries bud - look forward to meetin you and seein that skyline.

And as for windsreen wiper inspection in slough - Dont be girls get yourself to a decent part of the country biggrin.gif

Someone make sure they Wake the Ginger fella from his slumber. I'll leave that up to the Toolmeister as a afternoon of "The number you calling knows your wanking" is more than i can take biggrin.gif

------------------

Z ya

Nico91TT

smlerZlogo.jpg

And as for you Muffman what is your excuse for not making it ! Not sunning yourself on a rock again are you LMAO !

LMAO and waiting for the next poor rodent to pass by biggrin.gif HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wink.gifHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS biggrin.gif

------------------

maxpower2.jpg

Guest Branners

Some of the 'northern monkey supras' will be there, guys from Nottingham, Sheffield and the like. None of us soft southerners are going to make it though, 2.5 hours each way? Stuff that!!

Although having said that, if the weather looks stunning I might give it a go, just set the cruise on my lardy UK spec Supra and off I go. BTW, drove over to a public weighbridge the other day, found the UK spec Supra is 1580lbs, import is 1500lbs...not really that interesting but Im sure somebody will be interested to know you can generally just roll up to the public weighbridges and pay your £4 and get it weighed.

We will of course all be at Billing, 70+ Supras on the Sunday, with a few 'special reserve' people there on the Saturday to keep people out of our allocated area smile.gif

JB

[This message has been edited by Branners (edited 12-06-2002).]

Originally posted by vinz:

count me in please.Can you Post full details.I live in Nottingham.Ta!

DUDE!!!!!

Was that you behind me one day when i was pullin out of the robin hood???

Is urs the one on an f-plate? mines the yellow one on 18 inch lensos.

Giz a txt or ring some time 07976 208692

#

LUKE DUKESTER

------------------

dukes_album.gif

Luke Duke now your alive dude - you gonna be goin ??? give me a ring and we can hook up with our man there and get a convoy going biggrin.gif

Come on the rest of you get your fingers out. Would it help if i were to charge you all 10quid in exchange for a packet of crisps and let you leave your cars on my street redface.gif

------------------

Z ya

Nico91TT

smlerZlogo.jpg

Guest andyduff

Luke Duke now your alive dude - you gonna be goin ??? give me a ring and we can hook up with our man there and get a convoy going biggrin.gif

Come on the rest of you get your fingers out. Would it help if i were to charge you all 10quid in exchange for a packet of crisps and let you leave your cars on my street redface.gif

Muwahahahahaha maybe shedworld could organise it for you wink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CheerZ,

Andy