HICAS steering boss

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I bought mine from Mike but I just wondered what makes it special for HICAS. Not sure what the lugs are about though :( Maybe I should just go out drinking on a Saturday night like normal, I wouldn't start wondering about these things then!! lol

All it is is a small area cut out of the bottom area of the boss that sits over a small lug thats on the Hicas boss plate,thats why when fitting its important not to move the lug,as if you do and fit the boss in relation to the lug and its moved you will find that the hicas is out when you drive!(the circular plastic top plate thats there when you take the wheel off covers the actual Hicas steering relay electrics,by the way,all this can be removed,wires blanked off,except for the horn wire, if fitting non hicas boss)Hope this helps,Tony :)