low trolley jacks

To be truthful guys, you are better off building the wooden ramps talked about in a thread a while ago, if you have the room to store them.

I drive onto 2 planks per side stepped, then place jack under the front x member, jack up and put railway sleepers under, lower jack. Car sits nicely on the sleepers also if done at both ends of the car its ideal for working underneath, sleepers cost me £25 each and I cut each one into quaters.

Rear of car is on 2 railway sleepers and front is on a sleeper each side and axle stands, I think I was messing with front brakes?

I was refering to the reach of the jack I know we have had this one out before, but I ended up buying one anyway lol. just found the thread........

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=62112&page=1&pp=15&highlight=costco

It's not the height, that Paul is refering to, it's the reach that also matters. If you can't use the handle when it's in place, then it's useless!

yea i know dave but it would be ok for side lifts iff you have skirts :) plus have you seen the mess the zed jack makes of the bottom of the sills,mines had all the underseal scraped of by the little basstard

yea i know dave but it would be ok for side lifts iff you have skirts :) plus have you seen the mess the zed jack makes of the bottom of the sills,mines had all the underseal scraped of by the little basstard

I see where you're coming from ;) Yes mine is scrapped on the jack lifting points as well.... I must do something about it.