Looks like the Zeds sold

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
ever thought of being a car trader mike :rofl:

i would love to be able to do it but i dont have the time to do it full time and i dont want loads of cars sat around but i may do it one car at a time and theres not many people bringing over really nice 300's from japan at the moment ;) i'm trying to buy a nice black example at the moment, its got 25000 miles on it and running hks 2530's but he wants too much for it at the moment but basically stuff like that and lets face it its not a major issue having to drive it around until it sells :dance:

i also tried to buy a 850 bhp zed a few weeks ago that had blown a turbo but someone outbid my in japan :( but stuff like that do come up now and again

Mike

i would love to be able to do it but i dont have the time to do it full time and i dont want loads of cars sat around but i may do it one car at a time and theres not many people bringing over really nice 300's from japan at the moment ;) i'm trying to buy a nice black example at the moment, its got 25000 miles on it and running hks 2530's but he wants too much for it at the moment but basically stuff like that and lets face it its not a major issue having to drive it around until it sells :dance:

i also tried to buy a 850 bhp zed a few weeks ago that had blown a turbo but someone outbid my in japan :( but stuff like that do come up now and again

Mike

Mike, if you dont mind me asking....how/where do you find these zed's at auction in japan......I have a particular spec/requirement Im after and would love to be able to hunt it down myself in Japan

Mike, if you dont mind me asking....how/where do you find these zed's at auction in japan......I have a particular spec/requirement Im after and would love to be able to hunt it down myself in Japan

i'm quite lucky than i know a really good importer so he keeps a look out plus he has a login for the auction houses so i keep looking on there

its hard work as you can never fully translate all the stuff but after a while you kind of get to understand what the stuff is :)

this was the one i was trying to buy but he wants too much (about £7k imported) its still a cracking car and if i wanted to have and keep one long term i would consider it as its sooooo low mileage (25k miles) and its got some really nice mods

also just added a pic of the blue one which was running over 800 bhp ;) and its was simple stunning, shame i missed out on it :(

is that your jeans pocket that smells of fire bud?? ;)

too right mate, ive already been offered a 600 bhp single turbo supra which i was soo tempted by as its a cracker but ive already put a deposit on an mx5 for the wife and if i bought the supra i wouldnt be able to afford the mx5 and you know what the darling said no worries and i could buy the supra if i wanted :cool: little love, so how could i do that to her :nono: so pick the mx5 up tomorrow but i must admit i do have some cash spare so been looking but i think i will buy one in japan and ship it over

too right mate, ive already been offered a 600 bhp single turbo supra which i was soo tempted by as its a cracker but ive already put a deposit on an mx5 for the wife and if i bought the supra i wouldnt be able to afford the mx5 and you know what the darling said no worries and i could buy the supra if i wanted :cool: little love, so how could i do that to her :nono: so pick the mx5 up tomorrow but i must admit i do have some cash spare so been looking but i think i will buy one in japan and ship it over

have a word with petrolheads mr chung,hes into buying from there at the moment ;)

have a word with petrolheads mr chung,hes into buying from there at the moment ;)

Dodgy Dave :smash:

Its ok bud i already have a bloke who can bid and get it all checked over for me and sort all the shipping etc and he's very trust worthy and ive never heard a bad word said about him :)

I have my eye on a couple but we shall see :p