Banned

Guest Dave Marley

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lets drift
Oh dear it's all kicking off again, always takes one person being banned and it all goes off.

Oh and Mr David any room for a biggun? :) Don't be greedy with three little angry women there's enough to share around ;) :x:

Perhaps a rotor system? :D

Mr Bunny what can you be suggesting. I'm shocked

Well to be fair the forum is getting filled up with s**t everyday, and is becoming a right pain in the backside to look through. Is it just me, or are others getting fed up with all the junk on here?

This is the NOT ZED RELATED SECTION

I'm not sure but there may be a clue in there

:o

This is the NOT ZED RELATED SECTION

I'm not sure but there may be a clue in there

:o

trouble is some of us remember when this was a Zed forum with some chats about other stuff, not the other way round LOL!

even the fact that we need a NZR forum speaks volumes IMO!

Guest lets drift
What's wrong with a rotor system? I thought you liked rotarys? ;) lol :tongue:

PMSL and I thought you were a good boy :shock:

Don't think I should be giving you any more hugs lol

trouble is some of us remember when this was a Zed forum with some chats about other stuff, not the other way round LOL!

even the fact that we need a NZR forum speaks volumes IMO!

And now you have both so whats the problem?

If this is all so Tedious why look in here, stay in the Z related chat

I cant stand Sport, so guess what? I don't watch SKY SPORTS

Guest lets drift
And now you have both so whats the problem?

If this is all so Tedious why look in here, stay in the Z related chat

I cant stand Sport, so guess what? I don't watch SKY SPORTS

Amed to that brother :) :)

Guest Dave Marley
Yes, it used to be better, but at least there is a forum for those chats so we can ignore them if we like.

I'm more concerned about why we've lost someone like chunk. :( Is it permanent?

I hope not, he's one of the original members of this club and a shame if we've lost him permanently.

I stand with the fact the people who hated us posting "crap" got their way and a separate sub forum was created for all members to post on topics other than 300zx.

Now in my mind they won so stop moaning. You got your way, we're abiding by that and yet you're still moaning.

Just don't look if you have a problem with what we talk about.

If all we did was talk about zed's the forum would be a very boring place and would be a technical forum not a club. That isn't what attracted me to the forum in the first place it was the funny, friendly people and that's the only reason i stayed.

The people of this club do not solely think of zeds 24/7, in fact zed's are probably a small part of our life but knowing people who own them and being friends with interesting funny people is what being in a club is all about.

I have made some great friends on here and going to the meets and catch up with them is what it's all about for me.

If the people who just want the forum to be to talk about zed's then stick to the ZED related forum section and the help and advice section. It's not that hard.

The sociable people on here chat in both and you don't have to come into the non zed related section if you don't want to.

Yes, it used to be better, but at least there is a forum for those chats so we can ignore them if we like.

I'm more concerned about why we've lost someone like chunk. :( Is it permanent?

Have to agree with Dave here.

Non-Zed related chat is fine in the non-related forum.

But that's not the issue. The issue is the banning of Chunk.

I think Chunk has put so much time into this club in the past and helped make it what it is it's mad to ban him.

Have to agree with Dave here.

Non-Zed related chat is fine in the non-related forum.

But that's not the issue. The issue is the banning of Chunk.

I think Chunk has put so much time into this club in the past and helped make it what it is it's mad to ban him.

Chunk when i first met him was the midlands event organiser and a damn good one he was too. He's a top bloke and always put the club above alot of things.

When he retired from his position i thought it was a sad day and now he's been banned that just puts the nail in the coffin and i wouldn't blame him if he didn't post on her at all after this.

Chunk when i first met him was the midlands event organiser and a damn good one he was too. He's a top bloke and always put the club above alot of things.

When he retired from his position i thought it was a sad day and now he's been banned that just puts the nail in the coffin and i wouldn't blame him if he didn't post on her at all after this.

chunk was the NEO mate, and we never missed an event

so does anyone know what happened then?

si.

Apparently, mac1 banned him for 1 week.

the reasons and details, are best asked to either party mate

you can get hold of rich (chunk) at

http://www.torque-power.co.uk

or he will be at the jap show this weekend, on torque powers stand

i have no idea at this time if chunk will return here or not once the week is up mate

i have no idea at this time if chunk will return here or not once the week is up mate

thats sad. lets hope he does.

hope it was something that wont make a long term difference.

like i said, he's a bit outspoken sometimes but i dont think he means harm by it?

just my 10p

si.

keep the junk posts in NZR you old stiffs, for crying out loud get a grip. its called bonding and creating a humorous environment for members. Good lord if the "junk" posts are so crap then why do they usually stretch to 5 pages +???

If you want to discuss your cars there are 2 unadulterated z forums on this site use them.

we are a club of people lots of different people who have different interests, with one in common. Its called life, sharing our interests, jokes and views with others. No post is a junk post as it is either a view, fact (relevant or not) or information another club memer wants to share with the rest if it doesent interest you dont read it simple as.

chunk was the NEO mate, and we never missed an event

Chunk started as midlands, then handed the reins over to Ivan when he became NEO, and like you say Martin I dont think he ever missed a meet unless there were two on at the same time (last year's Bruntingthorpe is an example). I cant believe he's been banned - IMHO he was the soul of the club and its a worse place to be since he has been on here less and less :( . and while im here i might throw in my tuppence about posting 'rubbish'. i think rubbish and chat is fine in the off topic/nzr related forums - yes its true there is some funny/informative stuff there. what really gets me fuming is when one decent sensible topic is hijacked by private conversations between people who have nothing to add to the topic. just keep it separate guys.

ooh, my soap box caved in :o