Banned

Guest Dave Marley

Guest lets drift
is that how you guys 'seperate' straight birds from teh rug munchers... fat fingers?!

Oh dear girl these lads have a lot to learn (shakes one's head in disbelieth)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dave Marley
Dave, I did suggest that bans be recorded somewhere paid up memebers could se (ie who banned who and why and for how long) at JAE AGM 2006. I don't kow if it came to pass though.
I know. I was referring to the fact that the thread stayed reasonably on-topic for a while until a few people decided they didn't want to discuss it so no-one else should be able to either. :headvswal

Guest 300zx_girl
I know. I was referring to the fact that the thread stayed reasonably on-topic for a while until a few people decided they didn't want to discuss it so no-one else should be able to either. :headvswal

hands up - im a culprit... sorry :x:

hands up - im a culprit... sorry :x:

me too no apologies it was busy funny and most got involved and had a laugh, shame we ever had to get so negative in the start

We've had a few threads like this of late and, to be honest, very little gets resolved - they often seem to make things worse. I think that's why some people would rather dilute the anger with light hearted nonsense.

Anyway, I have nothing but love and respect for everyone on here - but I'm off for my tea now. Catch you all later!

Guest lets drift
You got my vote, as i paying member I would like to see a banned list. Parhaps if it was in plain view it would stop people asking questions and threads like this ever starting.

Am with you on and I did raise it at JAE. Committee please refer to minutes if you don't remember LOL

oh and sorry Dave I was to blame as well only cos it was going like all the other threads down hill into the depths of bickering and infighting, and decided to try and lighten things up a bit.

After the discussion on bans this thread turned into so much sh1te that I just had to add my 2p's worth.....

Britain_2Pence_19xx_tail.jpg

After the discussion on bans this thread turned into so much sh1te that I just had to add my 2p's worth.....

thats one dirty 2p were do you keep it :x:

stewiedoom1.gif

Well said that man, is this case closed noe LMAO :wack:

Guest Dave Marley
Dont you start again :nono: LOL
I just don't understand why it was locked. It didn't seem to break the AUP in any way and seemed to be (other than some pointless cr*p about rainbows :confused: ) a sensible discussion for once.

I just don't understand why it was locked. It didn't seem to break the AUP in any way and seemed to be (other than some pointless cr*p about rainbows :confused: ) a sensible discussion for once.

You tries your best and stuff gets randomly locked oh well guess this'll be locked soon enough too. So much for freedom of speech without messing with the aup