OK so - What is this bumper?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
you gonna buy the car just for the bumper then or import the bumper from japan when you can get same thing here :D

Do you know of any 1996 SWB cars in the UK that only have 21,000 miles, do you?

Obviously I was thinking of bidding on it in the auction in Tokyo on Wednesday, but had not seen that particular bumper before, thats all......

hold on you didnt mention anything about bidding on the car you just mentioned the bumper hence why you was told you can get the bumper in UK, if you want to bid on the car go for it rather you than me gonna cost you enough shipping it over import duty then getting it registered and legalised for thr uk, and no i dont know of any cars in the UK with 21,000 miles, dont know of any in japan either, risky if you ask me unless you can see the history of the car, a lot of spunkers come over as they know there is still a big market over here, so lets say some are a bit tinkered with

hold on you didnt mention anything about bidding on the car you just mentioned the bumper hence why you was told you can get the bumper in UK, if you want to bid on the car go for it rather you than me gonna cost you enough shipping it over import duty then getting it registered and legalised for thr uk, and no i dont know of any cars in the UK with 21,000 miles, dont know of any in japan either, risky if you ask me unless you can see the history of the car, a lot of spunkers come over as they know there is still a big market over here, so lets say some are a bit tinkered with

Believe me I know everything about importing from Japan, although I am not in the motor trade, I have imported around 100 cars over the years, all direct from aution, not through dealers and with service history. Cars that have unconfirmed or dodge mileage normally have the mileage followed by a * but many UK retailers forget to mention that when they resell. There are over 100 Z32's sold each week in Japanese auctions, but this one caught my eye as it has exeptionally low mileage and being a 1996 only requires rear fog, speedo chip, then MOT. Shipping is around £680, so normally cheaper to buy then UK and no rust and low mileage. Just never noticed that type of bumper on one before

Believe me I know everything about importing from Japan, although I am not in the motor trade, I have imported around 100 cars over the years, all direct from aution, not through dealers and with service history. Cars that have unconfirmed or dodge mileage normally have the mileage followed by a * but many UK retailers forget to mention that when they resell. There are over 100 Z32's sold each week in Japanese auctions, but this one caught my eye as it has exeptionally low mileage and being a 1996 only requires rear fog, speedo chip, then MOT. Shipping is around £680, so normally cheaper to buy then UK and no rust and low mileage. Just never noticed that type of bumper on one before

well i hope it works out for you bud :D